Chapter 23

"Claire, I need to ask you something, something important." Hayes said.

"Okay... What is it?" I asked as I sat up.

"So I know that we are becoming close friends again and I don't want to ruin that, but you need to know the truth." He started.

"Hayes I'm kind of scared now." I told him.

"If we're gonna be friends, true friends you need to know this. The only reason that you and Megan got the Aeropastle jobs, is because Nash, Cameron, Carter and I have our line there and asked for you two too be models for it." He said as he looked into my eyes full of sorrow.

"Hayes that doesn't really matter to me. Like sure I wish it was cause Megan and I are talented but I mean it's a job and I'm happy I have it." I told him as I laid back down to go to sleep.

"I'm sorry Claire." He said.

"I'm gonna go to sleep now Hayes, cause I like sleep more than I like people." I said, as I drifted off to sleep.

**The Next Morning**

I woke up to see Hayes still sleeping.

"Awe, he looks so happy and cute." I thought to myself.

I decided I should get up and get ready cause I look like crap.

I got out of the bed and headed to the bathroom. I showered, brushed my teeth, the usual.

Since my hair takes for ever to dry I put it in a French braid to get it out of my face.

I next just did my make up, I put on some bb cream, powder, mascara, and my eos lip balm.

Since I'm a complete idiot I forgot to grab clothes before I went to shower.

"This is gonna be awkward." I said to my self.

I wrapped my towel even tighter around myself and slowly went into my room.

"Hey, there you are!" Hayes said as he looked up from his phone.

"Yeaaaah, one sec Hayes." I told him as I dashed to my closet.

"Wait what?" He asked me.

"I have to change." I screamed as I ran back to the bathroom.

I didn't really see what I was grabbing since I ran in grabbed stuff then ran out.

I had grabbed a pair of distressed black shorts, my crop top that says "We Can't All Be Beyoncé", and my white hightop converse.

After I change and clean up my bathroom a tiny bit I head back to see Hayes.

"Claire Bears back." I hear as I walk into my room.

"MATTHEW!" I yell as I run and jump onto him and Hayes since there on my bed.

"Ow." Hayes said as I sat in between them.

"That did not hurt, don't be such a pansy." I said as I stuck my tongue out.

"Haha so when do you have to go to California for the aeropastle job?" Matthew asked me.

"Two days, but we still have to pack and everything so I'm not ready at all." I told the boys.

"I want food." Hayes randomly said.

"You guys wanna go out for breakfast cause I'm too lazy too cook?" I asked Hayes and Matthew.

"Sounds good, I'm gonna go wake up the other guys." Matthew said as left to wake the boys up.

"So alone at last." Hayes said as he smirked.

"You're so freakin weird." I laughed.

"Yeah but I'm your weirdo." Hayes said as he pecked my cheek.