Chapter 27

"Hey guys, wanna go to a party?" Nash asked.

"Now?" Cameron asked.

"Yeah it's like three in the afternoon." I added in.

"It starts at ten but Dylan said we should get there early to chill." Nash told us.

"Dylan Dauzat?" Megan asked.

"No, Dylan O'brien..." Nash slowly said.

"Legit?" Hayes said as he sat up.

"Yeah, he came to the opening of The Outfield and we became pretty good friends." Nash said.

"And you didn't tell me!!" Megan yelled at Nash as she playfully hit him.

"Megan, we need to go be cute." I told her as we stood up heading to the stores.

"Babe, why are you leaving?" Hayes whined.

"We have to look attractive for Dylan O'brien!" I yelled back to Hayes while being dragged by Megan to TopShop.

The two of us went through the whole store not able to find something cute and affordable.

"This is so hard." Megan pouted. "I think your phone's ringing."

"It's Isabella!!" I yelled grabbing my phone.

"Guess who's in L.A." Isabella said into the phone.

"Meet us at the Grove, we have a party tonight." I said before hanging up.

"Don't you think you should have said something else?" Megan asked.

"Nah Izzy knows I love her." I laughed.

"Haha, let's go to Pacsun." Megan said laughing as well.

We headed to Pacsun, hopping to find cute crop tops and jeans that weren't too pricey.

"Claire, how about this one?" Megan asked while holding up a shirt.

"That's cute! What about this for me?" I asked.

After a hour or two, Isabella finally gets down to the Grove.

"I missed you guys so much." Isabella said as Megan and I hugged her.

"Same! So we're going to a party later and need to find cute stuff." Megan said as we looked around the stores.

"Well I think I have something to wear tonight, and it looks like you guys have done some damage." Isabella said as she pointed to our many shopping bags.

"True, but let's be real we all know I have shopping problem." I laughed.

The three of us ordered an uber and headed back home, where Isabella began to unpack while Megan and I began to get ready.

After about four hours of catching up while getting ready and binge watching Greys Anatomy, we decided it was time to head over to the party.

"Hey, can you text Nash and ask him to come pick us up?" I asked Megan.

"Yeah, but remember to tell your aunt that we're heading out." She replied.

"I will, no worries." I whined.

"Ugh, you guys look so cute. I look ratchet af." Isabella said as she put on her white vans.

"Dude you're goals." I laughed as I looked at her outfit.

Isabella was wearing black skinny jeans with rips in the knees, along with a charcoal grey tank top, a denim jacket, paired with a black hat and her black purse. Megan on the other hand wore some high waisted shorts with a baby blue off the shoulder top, that she put a cardigan on over since it could get cold later. She also had on her white Birkenstocks, a black bandana, and her light blue bag.

"I'd kill for your outfit Claire." Megan said while texting Nash.

I looked at what I was wearing, a pair of ripped boyfriend jeans with a light grey cropped top, my Adidas superstars, a white baseball cap, with my light pink small backpack that I had a Adidas sweatshirt in. I didn't hate my outfit but I was comfy and that's what matters.

"Guys I see Nash's car!" Isabella
yells as she runs out the door.

"I swear she's too excited." I laugh as Megan and I follow Isabella.

"Who's ready to party?" Hayes yells as we get into the car.

I say "hi" to him and give him a kiss on the cheek as I sit next to him in the back seat.

"Cameron I hate you." Megan pouted since Cameron was sitting shot gun.

"Don't hate the player, hate the game." Cameron laughed.

"What game?" I replied almost laughing.

"The game of life bitch." Sassy Cam said.

"I'm being verbally abused, please send help." I joked.

"Shut up guys I'm trying to drive." Nash scolded us.

"You ready to party?" Hayes asked once again.

"Of course. I can't believe you guys know Dylan O'brien." I said.

"He's just a regular guy." Hayes said showing his jealously.

"Yeah a guy who's incredibly hot." Megan said joining our conversation.

"He's not that attractive." Hayes pouted.

"Don't worry, I like you more than him." I say reassuring Hayes.

"Awe poor Hayes was jealous." Nash teased which made Hayes turn bright red.

"At least I have a girlfriend." Hayes shot back.

"Ahhh roasted." Cameron yelled.

"Dude be chill that wasn't even a roast." Carter said from the last row of seats.

"Carter!! I didn't even see you." I said as I turned around to talk to him.

"Yeah he was too busy sucking Maggie's face." Hayes whispered to me which cause me to erupt in laughter.

"Hey Maggie, didn't see you there." I said while giving a fake smile.

"You hate her too right?" Isabella asked quietly. This caused everyone except for Carter and Maggie to laugh historically.

"Yasssss we're here!!!!" Nash screamed as he pulled into a parking spot.

"Damn, this house is nice." I say as I step out of the car.

"Thanks, only cost a few million." A voice behind me said.

"You're Dylan O'brien." Megan gasped.

"Of course, but just remember I'm a regular guy just like Hayes or Nash." Dylan told us.

"I told you!" Hayes yelled as he playfully hit Megan.

"Can we just go party please?" She whined as she walked with Dylan into his house.

"You guys excited?" Carter asked me and Hayes.

"Yeah, it's gonna be a blast." Hayes smiled.

Hayes and Carter began talking as I checked my phone before heading in.

Once I walked through that door I knew that I was royally screwed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note.

Hi, so you all should go look at the picture at the beginning of this chapter. You know if you want to ;)

But anyways look a new chapter, sorry for the six month wait *cringes at how long that was* I'm sorry for taking so long.

Love ya sm for reading :)