Chapter 11

Claire's P.O.V

"Oh my god, stop it. Your killing me!" I yelled at him as he did his impressions.

"Here's my impression of Hayes. I'm the captain of the football team, I'm famous because of my brother, I have a smoken hot girlfriend." He said as I started to laugh all over again.

"All of those were correct except one." I told him as CeCe and I grabbed our bags from Forever 21.

"Your right, he isn't just famous from vine." He told me which made me laugh again.

"Nah, he's just famous from his brother." CeCe said as she took a sip of her Starbucks drink.

"You guys, stop being mean to Hayes, no matter how funny it is. Oh and before I forget Hayes is meeting us here." I told them.

"Do you think he is going to be okay with me joining you guys?" He asked me.

"Yeah, Hayes is totally going to go all diva on you for hanging out with his girlfriend." CeCe said sarcastically.

"I think he will be cool with it, I mean you guys are friends. Right?" I asked him.

"Well we were until the incident." He said as he smirked.

"What incident??" CeCe screamed at us.

"Well when the two of us broke up, I was pretty sad and Hayes didn't like that so somebody punched somebody else. No big deal." I told CeCe.

"Ohh, that makes sense. I was always wondering why Hayes gave you dirty looks in class." CeCe said as she finished off her drink and tossed it in the trash can.

"I just hope I don't get punched again." Kyle said.

Some people think that Kyle and I weren't friends because of and I becoming a couple, but that's not the truth. The truth is that when Kyle and I broke up Hayes punched Kyle and so the two of them hated each other and it was just awkward when we would hang out.

"You won't, Hayes is a different person now." I tried to make Kyle feel less worried.

"What's going on here?" Hayes yelled as he ran towards us.

"Nothing." I told him.

"Yeah, we're just friends." Kyle stepped towards Hayes.

"Yeah right, I have heard what people say about you. About how your a girlfriend stealing freak." Hayes said as he raised his fist.

"Hayes we are just friends." I said as I tried to calm him down.

"Kyle, you broke Claire's heart one time and I don't want you to hurt our relationship." Hayes said as he tried to punch Kyle.

Without thinking I stepped infort of Kyle and had Hayes's fist collide with my face.

"Hayes I think you should go." I told him as I held back tears.

"Claire I'm so sorry." He said with pain in his eyes.

"Please go." I told him and he walked off with Taylor and his girlfriend.

"That was intense." CeCe said to me.

"I think we should get you home." Kyle said to me.

We started to walk out of the mall and wondered how I was going to face Hayes tomorrow. I mean he hurt me, physically. I can handle mental pain, but maybe not physical.

"I'm sorry that happened." CeCe told me as we headed to my house.

"It's fine, I mean I think we both know that Hayes has some anger management problems." I told her which made both CeCe and Kyle laugh.

"Well I don't think any lady should be hit." Kyle looked into my eyes and took my hand.

"Thanks." I smiled at him.

After a short walk we reached my house and big surprise, my dad's car wasn't there.

"Want a ride to school tomorrow?" CeCe asked me and I nodded my head yes.

"See you guys tomorrow." I waved bye and headed inside.

As I locked the front door I checked my phone and it was blowing up with messages from Hayes. Honestly I didn't care, I just wanted to eat, shower, and forget about this whole day.