Chapter 21

"W-what just happened?" I asked as I pulled away from Hayes.

"We kissed, and I think you liked it." Hayes said as a smirk appeared on his face.

"No, no this is not right. I have a boyfriend. I just became everything I hate, I'm a cheater." I slowly backed away from Hayes.

"Claire it's okay. He doesn't have to know." Hayes told me as he walked close to me.

"I'm so sorry." I started running towards the one place I would be okay.

I can't believe I just cheated, I'm a horrible human being. I thought to myself as tears started rolling down my face.

I ran and ran, until I finally got there. I went to the back door and let myself in.

I ran up the stairs and knocked on her door.

"Claire what are you doing here?" Megan asked me.

"I did something. Something bad." I told her as I walked into her room.

I loved her room, the white walls that were covered with pictures of us and her canopy bed along with her huge closet.

"Okay sit and spill." Megan told me as she sat down on her bed.

"I kind of cheated on my boo." I said.

"You cheated on Taylor?" Megan asked me.

"Yeah. I mean you called me with the news and Hayes was there and we hugged then kind of kissed." I lowered my head in shame.

"You have to tell Taylor." She told me.

"I know but I don't know how to say it cause he's one of my best friends." I said.

"Umm I'm your best friend." Megan said as she looked at me with her sassy face.

"I said he's one of my best friends. No one could replace you." I said as I pulled her into a hug.

"Awe Bae. Okay well you have to end things with Taylor. My parents are out of town for the rest of the week and weekend so I can invite the crew over." Megan offered.

"Really? Cause that would be Perf." I asked.

"Of course, plus I want to see Shawn." She said as she winked at me.

"I just realized I'm in my swim suit." I said as I looked at my suit.

"Ugh fine you can wear my clothes but nothing too cute. Remember I have dibs on Shawn." Megan said as she laughed.

I headed to Megan's huge closet. I looked at all of the cute amazing clothes that I wish I had.

After a while I decided on an outfit.

I changed into a white lace crop top, black shorts, a mint green kimono that has cute little white flowers, and finally a flower crown.

"How do I look?" I asked Megan as I came out.

"Perf. No wonder we got the Aero jobs." Megan laughed.

"Haha so when are the guys coming over?" I asked.

"They should be here any minute cause you took forever while changing." Megan told me as she headed downstairs.

"Wow thanks for being so nice." I said sarcastically. "So can we make food I'm starved?"

"Yeah. I was making cookies before you got here and they should almost be done." She told me.

I headed towards the kitchen to take the cookies out of the oven and soon started eating them.

"I think I'm addicted to your baking." I laughed as I headed to the living room where Megan was.

"If you eat all the cookies bad things will happen." She told me.

"What are you going to do with all the cookies?" I asked her.

"Not all of us have money, so if I want to get to California I have to raise half the money myself." She sighed.

"Oh bae, I didn't know." I said as I hugged her.

"Why all the hugging?" Taylor asked as he barged into the house.

"Really no knocking?" Megan said.

"Sorry. I told him to knock." Shawn came in and sat next to Megan.

" Taylor, can we talk?" I asked him as I stood up.

He nodded and he led me to the back porch.

"I need to tell you something Claire." He said to me.

"I need to tell you something too, you first." I told him as I sat down on one of the chairs.

"So yesterday after we hung out, Lindsey was waiting at my house." He started saying.

"Lindsey your ex?" I asked.

"Yeah, well she told me how much she loved me and we started kissing and things got intense." He said.

"Okay Taylor we are in freakin 8th grade. If you did what I think your saying that's so much worse than what I did." I told him.

"We went all the way. I'm so sorry Claire Bear." He tried to grab my hand.

"You have no right to call me that, I kissed Hayes today and I felt so bad. Were you ever going to tell me about Lindsey is Megan didn't invite you over?" I asked as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"I wasn't. I was gonna keep dating you and kept being with Lindsey." He told me.

"That's just wrong okay. I'm happy we're over because you are repulsive." I said as I walked towards the door.

"Wait Claire are we still friends?" He asked.

"We can be but I won't be able to look at you the same." I told him as I went inside.

I headed inside and grabbed my phone and my keys.

"Where are you going?" Megan asked me.

"Yeah stay we can all hang." Shawn said.

"I need to see Hayes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note

Ahh. I've been gone for over a month.

I am honestly super super sorry.

This chapter got deleted and I had to rewrite it like five times.

And I'm so so so so sorry that this chapter is short af.

Another reason I didn't update, well friendship problems and its competition season so I didn't have as much time.

However I am here now and updates will be coming more frequently.

Oh and you guys should follow my new Instagram I started it like three days ago it's @pic.glam

I post tumblr cool pics, idk.

Well I love you all so much and thanks for reading.

Comments are fun

-Ashley