Chapter 10

After some more class periods that took forever the day was finally over. As I grabbed my stuff from my math class that I had with a few friends. Thankfully I didn't have Vanessa, the entire time during the past classes she flirted with Hayes.

I know it's not good to hate people, but I just can't stand her.

Once I got all my stuff, I left class and headed towards my locker.

"Hey Hayeeees!" I said as I ran up to him in the halls.

"Hey babe!" He pecked my cheek as we walked to our lockers.

"So my mom is trying to buy my love, so CeCe and I are going to the mall. Want to join us?" I asked him.

"Sorry, I have to meet Taylor. He's visiting and Nash is busy so I have to keep Taylor company.

"It's fine, but text me later. K?" I asked him with sorrow in my voice.

"K babe." Hayes rushed off.

After that I headed outside to wait for CeCe, even in early September it was kind of chilly. I really wish I wasn't stupid enough to leave my jacket in my locker.

"Surprise attack!" Someone yelled at me as they wrapped their hands around my waist.

My mind immediately flew to the assumption that it was Hayes. Since I thought it was Hayes, my face gained a huge smile.

"Hayes!" I squealed as I turned around and came face to face to someone I didn't think I would ever see standing their.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hayes's P.O.V

"Hey Taylor." I said as I walked through the door to see Taylor standing their with his hands all over his girlfriend.

"H-hey Hayes. How much did you see?" He asked me as him and his gf pulled away.

"Not much, so this is?" I asked him.

"I'm Cynthia." She waved to me.

"Can I talk to Taylor real quick?" I asked her and she nodded.Next I pulled Taylor into the next room while he fixed his bandana. "Dude, you can't just bing girls here to make out with." I told him in a whisper.

"What do you expect? I mean Nash is gone and your at school. There isn't much else for me to do and Cynthia isn't just some girl, she's my girlfriend who I think I have fallen in love with." He told me as his cheeks turned pink.

When Taylor mentioned love I immediately thought of Claire. I wish I chose to hang out with her instead of Taylor.

"Well, since I don't want to walk in on anything else here, do you want to meet my girlfriend?" I asked Taylor.

"Sure, but only because little Hayes finally got a girl." Taylor poked me in the sides as he spoke.

"Do that again and you won't have those fingers." I threatened him.

"Dude chill." Taylor said to me as we headed back to the living room.

"So what are we doing?" Cynthia asked us.

"We will be going to the mall so you two can meet my girlfriend." I told the two of them as I grabbed my phone.

"Yasss, we get to go to the mall!" Cynthia screamed.

"That's what I love about you!" Taylor kissed the top of her head once he finished speaking.

"Maybe I don't love you back." She said as she turned away which gave Taylor a hurt look on his face. "Don't worry, I'm just kidding. Of course I love you." She told him.

Those two reminded me of Claire and I which reminded me how much I miss her.

Hey, can I meet you at the mall?- Hayes😘

Sure, but don't be mad at me. K?- Claire🌺

After Claire said that to me I got really nervous. Why would I be mad at her? Did I do something wrong? I was absolutely confused at what happened. Maybe it's nothing I thought to myself.

"Ready to go?" I asked the couple that were lost in each other's eyes.

"Uh yeah." Cynthia said to me as she broke out of the gaze.

Since the mall is only a few minutes away from my house we decided to just walk. The entire walk Taylor and Cynthia were gabbing away about who knows what, while I was wondering about Claire.

All the worst possibilities ran through my mind. What if she cheated on me, what if she was breaking up with me? What if she broke my penny board? I was getting very worried.

When we finally arrived at the mall I saw Claire walking out of Forever 21 with CeCe and the last person I would ever want to see with Claire.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note.

Sorry for the short update, and I know I promised this chapter a while ago so I am sorry it's so late. Well I will try very hard to write soon, but I usually end up writing very late at night and update at odd times so sorry.

Now onto good news. Oh my goodness, 3k reads on ten chapters, this is amazing. You guys are the best. Oh and the character Cynthia is dedicated to @xpumaqueenx . Thanks so so much for voting and commenting it means the world to me.

Also you should read my new story that I am writing with @jordann123 , it only has one chapter so far but we will have chapter two out soon.

Thanks so much again, and I love you so much.
-Ashley😘