Chapter 17

~Two Months Later~

Claire's P.O.V

It's been two very difficult and confusing months.

My entire life has changed.

I gained my memory back, but it was slow and I decided that change is good so I change.

I moved in with my mom, changed school, and changed volleyball clubs.

After all the drama with Hayes my mom didn't want me having contact with him, and for once I agree.

For the past few weeks I have changed. I was one the girl who when she played truth or dare had to kiss her best friend.

Now I'm someone who doesn't get involved with other peoples drama or create any for myself.

Part of me wants to still be that girl but another part of me knows that nothing will be the same.

-Claire...

I close my diary and get ready for my day to begin.

I head into my bathroom, and hop into the shower. I begin washing my brown hair that has started to turn red due to the sun.

After I finish washing my hair and body I get out of my shower and wrap a big towel around myself.

Once I finish drying my self off I head out of the bathroom to grab an outfit.

I head down the dark hallway that's only lit with the light seeping in from the cracks of the closed windows and the bathroom light gently floating through the hall.

Once I arrive at my room I take it in as it still amazes me how different my room is here from the one at my dad's.

Here my room is white, with brand new furniture, and a bay window.

I headed towards my closet that faces the side of my white bed. I turn on the lamp that's on my nightstand so I can choose what to wear.

After a good ten minutes of choosing what to wear I decide on a maroon colored dress that at the top has some lace detailing, a black hat, with some black dr. Martens.

I put on my clothes and headed back to the bathroom to blow dry and curl my hair.

Once I dried and curled my hair I started applying my makeup.

First I applied my eyeliner, mascara, naked 2 palate, and finally my maroon lipstick. I applied some of my one direction perfume and headed down stairs for breakfast.

Once I get down stairs I turn on the lights and head over to the fridge to make some food.

I open up the fridge and grab some pomegranate seeds(A/N my las test addiction) and milk. Then I head and grab some Cheerios from the pantry.

I grab a bowl and a spoon and drop everything on the island that's in the middle of our kitchen.

I sit down, and put my food into the bowl and scroll on my Instagram. I check my activity and see tons of birthday messages from my old friends, and some from my new friends.

I look at everyone and say thanks, sadly I realize that the one person I wanted to hear from didn't mention anything about my birthday.

I check the time and see that I only have ten minutes till the bus comes.

I grab my bowl and drop it in the sink and head towards my room.

Once I get to my room I turn on the lights and grab my floral backpack. I head over to dresser and grab some cash in case my friends and I hang out after school.

I check my phone and run out of my room seeing the time.

As I'm heading out the door my phone goes off.

The one person I'm trying to get out of my mind. The one person I haven't talked to for two months. The one person I had cut out of my life, decided to text me.

Happy Birthday -Hayes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note

Hi, so I haven't written in over a month and I am so sorry.

I have been so bush lately dealing with drama, homework, and family stuff so I am so sorry that I haven't been writing.

I feel like this chapter is kind of a filler chapter but let me know if you like it...

Oh and I am still wondering if you guys would want me to either write more times a week for this story or start a new one. So please pleeeease let me know.

THANKS SOOO SOOO MUCH FOR 25k reads. When I saw this I was crying and I'm so so thankful.

I love you all

-Ashley