Introduction

EPIGRAPH:

"Your madness fuels mine."
–Ceasar Lozano

DISCLAIMER:

Two Sides of the Same coin is a purely fictional and made up story. It is just a first draft, so fair warning in case you come across a few typos or plotholes.

This book contains swearing, violence, gore, and themes consisting of psychological stress. Reader discretion is advised.

I have done research to properly write about any mental illnesses that are portrayed in this book. I do not aim to vilify or place a stigma on said illnesses. I am aware that mental disorders are NOT an aesthetic, and people actually struggle with them which is why I've done my best to portray them realistically.

In addition, people with DID are NOT a threat to society. They're anything but a threat. The characters in this book are fictional, and they should be treated as such.

CHARACTERS:

I have not specified the skin tone of the main characters. I have only mentioned their eye and hair color. I feel like its important to let the reader decide for themself what kind of race they want to imagine my characters as.

COPYRIGHT:

I put a lot of effort into writing. Please, don't copy or plagiarize. Please. If you do find someone who has, please let me know and help me report them. It's not cool to exploit someone's hard work.

NOTE TO SELF:

Started on •March 18, 2021•
Finished on •May 16, 2021•

Started on •March 18, 2021•Finished on •May 16, 2021•