Chapter XXVIII

Harry

I was still crouching down on Marie's level when she hugged me and cried into my shoulder. I looked over at Taylor and she had a shock look on he face and I bet mine has the same look as hers.

"I knew mommy didn't want me anymore because I heard her talking to herself about leaving me somewhere" Marie hiccuped as she pulled away from me. My heart ached for her. Now I know why Taylor wanted to keep her. I don't want to leave Marie alone and put her in an orphanage so I scooped her up in my arms and looked at Taylor.

"What do you think of adding a new member to our family?" I asked smiling up at her. Her eyes widen as tears fills her eyes. She nodded and hugged me as I was holding Marie in my arm as the other hugged Taylor making it a one arm hug.

"What do you think Marie of being in the Styles family?" I asked the little girl. Her blue eyes that resembled Taylor's was looking at me with happiness and hope. She nodded her head vigorously as she hugged me and cried again but not that because she was being adopted by two megastars but she was going to be adopted by a loving family.

"Yes, please" She hiccuped once more before snuggling her face on the crook of my neck.

"Alright then" I smiled and kiss the top of Taylor and Marie's head before pulling them closer to me for a hug.

-

Filling out the papers were a bit of a handful. We got to talk to Marie's mother while were on court. The paparazzi's seems to found out that were adopting a kid and making up rumors about abandoning our own child since Taylor hasn't gave birth to the twins yet.

Now, we got full custody of Marie and Taylor is crying with happiness. Marie was looking up at her new mother and she has tears in her eyes too.

"Mr. Styles" Judge Stanford smiles at me as he rest a hand on my shoulder. Turning to look at him as the two girls were crying behind me. I pulled Taylor in my arm as I lift Marie up with the other.

"Yes sir?" I asked, smiling at him as well. Taylor nuzzled her face on the crook of my neck as Marie's chin was resting on my shoulder.

"Congratulations on adopting Marie" he said, looking over at the new member of our family.

"Thank you sir" he pats my back and shake Taylor's hand as he pats Marie's back as well.

"Hi" Marie's mother, Stephanie steps up at us and I gripped Taylor and Marie close to me.

"Hi" Taylor greets, wiping her tears away. Marie's head jerks at Stephanie's direction when she heard her voice.

"I'm here to say that I'm thankful that you decided to adopt Marie since I don't have enough money to feed and take care of her" she looks at us with sad eyes and I felt pity for her.

"Its no problem. We'll promise you that we will take care of Marie as long as we live and Stephanie?" Taylor says, holding her forearm as Stephanie was about to walked away.

"You can see Marie whenever you want. You're still her mother anyway" Stephanie smiles and tears falls down her face.

"You would really let me see her?" she asked. Taylor looks at me and I smiled. We both nodded at her in agreement.

"Of course we would let you see her since shes you're daughter" I said smiling and looked down at Marie who was half asleep on my shoulder.

She smiles and hugs as both. Careful not to wake Marie up. She kisses Marie on her forehead before thanking us once again and promises to see Marie as much as she possibly can.

-

"This is a eventful day" Taylor sighs beside me after putting Marie into bed in one of the guest room she once slept in which is now her room.

"Yes it is" I kiss her forehead as we snuggled up to bed.

We were silent for a few minutes before I heard Taylor's soft snores. It was not long before I followed after her.

-

Taylor

I woke up in the middle of the night when I felt the babies kick. Groaning, I stood up and tip toed out of our room. I kissed Harry on the cheek before stepping out of the room.

Glancing on Marie's room, I stepped inside to see she was fast asleep on her bed. I kissed her forehead and pulled the covers up her body. Walking out of her room, I walked down the stairs to the kitchen to grab something to drink.

Meredith and Olivia snuggled on one side on the couch. I sigh and smiled at myself. Thinking how lucky I was to have Harry and Marie and two unborn babies on the way. My family, my friends, and especially my fans who supported me in the start of my career. I wouldn't be here if it weren't for them. I wouldn't have sold millions of copies on my albums if it weren't for them. I wouldn't be having the time of my life if it weren't for the fans that supported and love me for who I am not because I was an artist and selling out arenas but because they can relate to me. The songs I have written. The words that struck them the most. The fact that they listen to my music and knowing that I wasn't alone because I have them on my side. Leaves me in pure aww.

The soft steps coming from the stairs broke me from my thoughts. Thinking it was Harry that woke up because I wasn't there on his side anymore. But I was wrong. My little princess was there standing on the kitchen doorway, rubbing her fists on her eyes to get rid of the sleep.

"Mommy?" she asks once she saw me. I smiled and put down the bottle of water that was untouched and walked towards Marie and scooped her up in my arms.

"Hey baby girl" I kissed her hair as I carried her to the living room.

"Whats the matter sweetie?" I asked, settling ourselves down on the couch where Meredith and Olivia were sleeping in. Then grabbing the quilt behind the couch and wrapping it up on our bodies as I opened the tv and turned it on to Spongebob.

"I heard footsteps and thought it was you or daddy" she whispers, her head resting on my chest as I played with her hair. Hearing her call me mommy and Harry daddy makes us both happy and giddy. Her eyes glued on the tv as she talks. I smile and kissed her forehead once again.

"How about you mommy, whats wrong?" she asked, tearing her eyes out of the television and turning her gaze on me.

"I couldn't sleep" I simply said and poke her nose making her giggle. She nodded before resting her head back on my chest and watching the yellow sponge talking to a starfish.

Minutes later, I was about to put Marie on back in her room when I heard a knock on the door.

-

Louis

I was standing in front of the Styles house. I heard that Taylor and Harry adopted a little girl named Marie and I want to meet her. Weird, because I want to meet her in the middle of the night. But I also want to see Taylor.

You're wondering about mine and Selena's relationship. We were never together in the first place we just want to Harrys reaction once he knew about me and Selena dating. Harry was happy but Taylor not so much as we expected her to be. She was disappointed with the both of us but decided to let it slip. Selena is secretly dating Justin after the paps spread a rumour about her an Justin breaking up once more.

Shaking my head, I knocked on the door with shaky hands and waited for someone to open the door. I never expect anyone to open the door. Minutes later no one opened, I sighed in relief. When I was about to walked down the steps, the front door flew open and a voice called my name in a unsure voice.

"Louis...."

Heeeeyyy!! I just need to stop here since there's going to have another drama going on. Spoiler alert!! Anyways, hope you guys like it and please don't forget to

Vote

Comment

Xoxo>Zoe(Boo)<