Chapter XXXII

Niall

The moment I saw Adrienne, I knew something was wrong. Adrienne was Louis's best friend since try were little. I knew Adrienne because I caught Louis face timing her. I thought it was his girlfriend but turns out it was his best friend back from doncaster.

Now they never spoke. They stopped contacting each other when Louis started dating Eleanor but I think Adrienne knew something that we don't. Maybe its related to Louis and Eleanor's break up. But the moment Adrienne opened her mouth said those words shocked me and hit me like tidal wave.

"I know where Taylor and Marie is"

Still shocked, I let Adrienne in the house as soon as she said it and she gladly came in, taking her coat and boots off and putting it on the table just beside the door. I led her to the living room and told her to feel comfortable as I make tea for the both of us. Soon, the tea was ready and I brought it out were I saw Adrienne looking around.

"Here" I hand her the cup of tea and she accepted it with a smile before taking a sip.

"Thank you" She mutters quietly and I nodded. Taking a sip of my cup as well.

After a long pause, Adrienne sighed an put the cup down on the coffee table in front of us. Clearing her throat, she bit her bottom lip as I waited for her to tell me what she knows about Taylor and Marie's location.

"Louis knew all about this" She blurted out. Before she can continue we heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I completely forgot I'm with Harry.

"Niall who's this?" Harry asked completely confused as he pointed at Adrienne. Adrienne stood up and stretched her arm out for a shake as she introduced herself.

"Hi Harry, I'm Adrienne" They shook hands and Harry sat beside me as we sat back down.

"So Adrienne, what are you here for?" Harry asked, looking at her with a bored daze. Adrienne looked tensed so I answered for her.

"She knows where Taylor and Marie is" Harry choked on his own saliva and Adrienne stood up quickly and went in the kitchen and came back with a glass of water as Harry kept coughing.

"Here" Adrienne gave Harry the glass of water and he gladly took it from her hands and gulp it down in one go.

"I'm sorry for that" Harry wiped his mouth as I rubbed his back.

"Its alright. I completely understand" I can tell her smiles fake by the way she tried to forced it.

Adrienne

How am I gonna tell Harry and Niall that I kidnapped Harry's daughter and Louis kidnapped his wife and I'm on Louis's team from the start?

"How did you know about Taylor and Marie's location?" Niall asked, Harry looking at me as he bit his nail.

Here goes nothing.

"I was there when it happened" I said, looking at their faces as I said, I sighed when their mouth shape an 'o'. I continued "Louis called me up in the middle of the night and told me to pick him up from the airport. The naive girl I was, got out if bed and hurriedly fetched Louis on the airport. As I picked up Louis he told me he had a plan. And the plan was to kidnap Marie and Taylor. I agreed without second thoughts and I knew theres no turning back.

Of course I know what happened about the three of you. That's why Eleanor broke up with Louis. Because he was in love with Taylor. Somehow, Louis's plans was to kidnapped Taylor so she would fall in love with him and forget about Harry. While I kidnapped Marie so Louis could be the father and not Harry.

Taylor was pregnant at the time, when I got into a fight with Louis. Marie was sleeping at the other room. Taylor was in Louis's room, tied up. I didn't know what I was thinking right then when I had the opportunity to call the cops and arrest him but something in me had other plans-"

"-And those plans was to tell us and make a plan to corner Louis and get Taylor, Marie and the twins back to us safely. Am I right? " Harry interrupted with a thoughtful look on his face. I nodded slowly with wide eyes.

"Yeah" I said quietly. Harry nodded and Niall was still processing what we said.

"So why are you here? When you kidnapped Harrys wife and kids? You had the nerve to come here and-" Niall was interrupted when Harry calmly put a hand on his shoulder. Niall looked at him with an angered face.

"What are you doing? You're forgiving this bitch easily?!?!" Niall yelled, I flinched. Harry must have seen my expression when he slapped Niall on the face.

"At least she helping us!! Shes here because what she did was wrong! I know that. This isn't her fault!! Its Louis fault not hers! Not anyone! So don't blame her!! She been used before!!" Harry yelled back. Niall caressed his cheek where Harry had slapped him and cursed under his breathe.

"Look I'm sorry for calling a bitch" Niall apologized and I just nodded still shocked from the sudden outburst.

"Any plans?" Harry asked with a smile. I nodded and smiled back.

"So here's what were gonna do...." Harry and Niall leaned closer as I told them the plan.

Taylor

We were moving away from this house. Louis suggested that we should move away and start fresh with the kids. I happily agreed and now were moving away from this place. Louis had a place for us to move in which he says is a surprise. Typical of him. I was broke out of my thoughts when Louis started walking out of the house with a sleeping Alison and a giggly Tom with Marie on his tail.

"Hey babe, need any help?" I asked and took Alison from him as I crouched down and kissed Marie on her forehead.

"Mommy where are we going?" Marie asked as Louis buckled her on her car seat.

"Its a surprise sweetie" Louis said and tickled Marie as squirmed in her seat.

"Daddy!! Stop!! It tickles!!" Marie squealed. Louis stopped tickling Marie as Louis helped me out to put Alison and Tom in their car seats as well.

"Are you ready to go to our new house?" Louis asked as he looked back at Marie, she nodded and squealed lightly careful not wake Alison and Tom.

"Yup" She giggled. Louis smiled and nodded before turning to look at me.

"Are you ready to see our new home Mrs. Tomlinson?" Louis asked and I blushed and nodded. Kissing cheek, before intertwining our fingers.

"Yes, Mr. Tomlinson" I giggled and he smiles widely.

This is going to be a long drive.

Hey guys I'm back. I'm sorry this is just a filler. Anyways, its summer time!!! It means more update.

And guys have you heard the news about Zayn leaving? of course you did. I'm so sad about it. But I respect his decision. No matter what happens Zayn is still part of One Direction even if his not there anymore. It will be strange to think that Zayn is not part on their tour or music videos or even their promos and such. This is the most devastating day of my life.

Anyhow, sorry for my rant. I just need to let it out. Don't forget to

Vote

Comment

And Zayn we still love you!! No matter what. :)

-Zoe