Chapter XXX

Harry

I was sitting on the couch of our house with the lads and some police officers. Niall and Zayn were sitting on either side of me while Liam and Louis were talking to the cops. I already told mine and Taylor's family about Taylor and Marie going missing and I also told Marie's mother. Stephanie was mad and sad. Of course who wouldn't be mad about someone kidnapping you're own child as well as you're soon to be wife.

I was broke out of my daze when Louis crouched in front of me with a sad expression. I looked into his eyes and they were shown with sympathy and pity but something in his eyes is telling me something else.

"They will find her as soon as they can" Louis stood up and patted my back before saying that he need to tell the management about this. I nodded and soon I was left with the rest of the lads.

"I gotta go...I need to fetch Perrie from the airport" Zayn said as he looked at his phone. We all looked at him confused, I thought Perrie is not coming back till next week.

"Mate, I thought Perrie's not gonna be back till next week?" Niall asked probably thinking what I'm thinking. Liam and I nodded at him as the three of us looked at him expectantly.

"Change in plans. Anyways, I gotta go. See you next time boys" Zayn dashed off with his jacket and car keys and walked out without another word.

"Something's going on" I mumbled to myself.

"What?" Liam asked, I looked at him and Niall and shook my head.

"Something's going on" I repeated but a little louder this time.

"What do you mean 'something's going on'" Niall asked completely confused.

"Something's up with Louis and Zayn" I said and something clicked on Liam's mind as I said this.

"I think they knew something that we don't" Liam said, Niall nodded at me and I urged Liam to go on.

"Perrie isn't coming back till next week and I didn't see Zayn and Louis for about a week or so now. Louis said that he needed to tell the management about this but our management and Taylor's management already knew whats happening thats why they won't release anything about them missing and all since the medias would speculate things. The only people who knew about the missing is us, you're families and our closes friends as well as the cops but no one more.

The only thing is one of us knows where Taylor and Marie is and I must admit their good at hiding it" Liam said, I processed everything Liam said.

"So you're saying that it could be Louis or Zayn?" I asked, Liam shrugged his shoulders, unsure.

"I don't know but thats what I can tell. The two of them were acting strangely. Like when Louis and I were talking to Officer Johnson, Louis would looked around and nodded ever so often but I know he wasn't paying any attention but I saw him smiled faintly and a sparkle on his eyes whenever we made I contact with each other. " Liam shrugs once more. Niall suddenly stood up from the bean bag he was sitting on and stared at me and Liam.

The moment he said those words Liam and I were left speechless and my came crashing down.

Taylor

I opened my eyes but soon closed it from the sudden light coming from the ceiling. I adjusted my eyes sight and I turned to looked around until my eyes set on a figure sitting across from me crossed leg.

I noticed my hands and feet were tied down and I was laying on a bed. Memories started to flash back when I was kidnapped by my ex. It was like deja vu. But this time its was different I wasn't tied down on a chair but instead on a bed.