Chapter XIX

Harry

The moment Taylor fell into my arms crying. I was angry and confused. I didn't know why she was crying. She never told me the reason why. I was furious to say the least.

I looked down at Taylor and she was half asleep in my arms. I carried her bridal style and set her carefully on the bench. Taking my jacket off leaving me with my grey sweater and folding the soft cloth to make a pillow for her. I kiss the top of Taylor's head before sitting on the floor beside her and resting my head on my arm on top of Taylor's hand which I was holding. In a matter of minutes sleep overtook me.

Louis

Im so stupid. I just let the girl of my dreams walk away from me. I beat myself mentally for doing so. Im just a jealous band mate who's hopelessly in love with my best friend's fiancé.

I know I wouldn't have a chance with Taylor. So why am I still in love with her? Is it because I dreamt of her wreathing underneath me or having my kids with her?

The answer is no, Im still hang up on her because I wouldn't find any girl like her. No one can make me happy other than her.

If I should just give up on her what would happen to me? Nothing. Maybe giving up on her is the best option. Like I said I wouldn't have a chance with her. So I should just let go and apologize to my mistakes. And maybe just maybe everything will be alright.

-

Harry

I woke up with someone poking my arm. I was still in my position since I slept with Taylor. I looked over at Taylor and she was still sleeping. I looked up to see Niall poking my arm.

"What?"I groan silently. Niall looked at me with a smile on his face.

"Louis is awake and wants to talk to you"he says and I kiss the top of Taylor's head before muttering to Niall to watch over her a second and slowly stood up before walking over to Louis's room.

"Hey mate. Your awake"I silently greeted as I releases a yawn. He smile halfheartedly before patting the chair beside him. Obeying him, I sat down beside him as I wait for him to tell me something.

"So...um....what are you gonna tell me?"I asked curiously. He snapped out of his thoughts before looking at me with a raise brow indicating that he wasn't listening to me.

"What are you gonna tell me?"I slowly said a he came to the realization.

"Please don't get mad at me"he pleaded and I instantly nod my head.

"Yeah, sure just tell me what it is"he nodded and took a deep breathe.

"I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for kissing Taylor the other day and-"

"I thought we got through this already"I cut him off. He sigh before looking at me as if like saying to let him explain and I did.

"Just let me explain this to you. I need to take this off my system"I nodded

"Alright were am I?"he asked and U chuckled.

"The part were you kissed Taylor"

"Ahhh thanks, so as Im saying. Im sorry for kissing her and falling in love with her. Im sorry for being a jerk to you and Taylor. Im sorry for dreaming things that she was mine and not yours. I just cant help it. Shes everything I wanted yet Im still this hopeless romantic guy before Eleanor and I started dating. I know its wrong to fall in love with her but I cant help but envy you and be a selfish band mate. I wanted her all to myself but then I was still dating Eleanor and thats where everything started to become a blur.