Chapter XXXI

Harry

It's been a few months now since Taylor and Marie's disappearing. The lads and I postponed our tour since I couldn't think straight about the tour and stuff and all I could think of is where's Marie and Taylor? Their the only ones I could think of everyday. I couldn't sleep nor did I eat. It's been like this ever since the day, we speculated that Louis and Zayn knew something we don't but when we asked them the other day, all they said was they didn't know anything about that and why would they kidnapped my own child and wife. Liam, Niall and I let it slip since they have point.

"Harry, were leaving now. Niall's gonna stay with you for the night" Liam said, didn't I mentioned to you that the lads would take turn to stay with me for the night. They would do anything they can to distract me and make me laugh or smile but the result is every time they made a joke all I can manage is a weak smile. I feel bad for them but what can you do when you're wife and daughter is gone for almost 3 months now. Police have been searching everywhere but still no sign of Taylor or Marie.

Speaking of Taylor she was due a few days ago. I hope shes alright where she is right now as I wish that shes safe and as well as the babies. I've been wanting to see my kids but its impossible to see them right now. God knows when I could see them or ,even, I wouldn't be able to see them forever. I wouldn't see my kids walk for the first time or even say 'dad' or 'mom'. I wouldn't get to see them the very first minute they came into this world. How devastating my life is right now. I wish that person would just stop and give me back my kids and wife. All I want is my wife and children to be safe.

I sighed and got up from the chair I was sitting on. I didn't realized I was spacing out until I felt Liam put a hand on my shoulder with a concern looked on his face.

"Harry? Did you even heard what Liam said?" Louis asked, irritatingly. I looked at him and I can tell his becoming impatient and upset. But. What can I do? My best mate is mad at me.

"I'm sorry...uh...yeah...sure Liam. I'll see you then" I stuttered out and Liam sighed and shook his head. Taking his hand off of my shoulder. Liam talked to Niall before bidding us goodbye along with Louis and Zayn trailing behind him.

"So...Harry...what do you want to do?" Niall asked and I shook my head before turning my heel to walked up the stairs to mine and Taylor's room.

"Do whatever you want to do. I'll be in our room" I said without turning back. I felt bad for saying that but I just don't want to talk right now.

Instead of going to our room, I head to the nursery room which is connected to our room. I took a deep breathe before turning the knob slowly. Opening the door, I was met with the scene that was left untouched. Looking around the room, tears filled my eyes as I trace every furniture that I passed by before sitting on the rocking chair. Leaning back, I rocked the chair slightly as silent tears rolled down my cheeks.

Why does this have to happen to us? What did we do wrong?

I looked around the room, again, with a tear stained face as my eyes landed on the jukebox. I carefully stood up from the rocking chair and slowly walked towards the jukebox and pressed play on it. The first song that played was 'Never Grow Up' and it made me cry yet again. Taylor's voice was haunting me like crazy. The little footsteps, I would sometimes imagined were running down the halls in our house but it was all just my hallucination. I wish this never happened. When everything's going great for us, theres always someone or something trying to break us apart.

I heard a soft knock on the door and I saw a blonde haired peeked at the door. Niall's eyes looked around the room before landing his eyes on my figure.

"Harry..." Niall rushed to my side and engulfed me in a hug as Taylor's voice rang through the room. I cried on Niall's shoulder then I felt myself drifting off with a dreamless dream.