Chapter XXV

Taylor

Its been months since I saw Harry and the lads. Im 7 months pregnant now and I'm due in March. The lads will be back in a few days from their tour as they end their European tour. I cant wait to see Harry again. We have been talking through text, calls and Skype but I still miss him. Talking through phones is hard. Sure we can see each other and talk but its different from in person and through mobiles and such.

I was watching reruns of Friends when my phone vibrated on the coffee table which where my feet were resting on top. A blanket draped on my shoulder as I grabbed my phone from the table and check who texted me. It was a text message from Ed.

From: Ed

Hey Tay, can I come over? I'm bored to death here Xxx Ed.

I smile at the text and quickly typed a reply.

To: Ed

Sure. Haven't seen you in forever though. ~Tay

From: Ed

Me too. Great! See you in 10 Xxx Ed.

To: Ed

See ya! ~Tay

I shut my phone off as I waited for Ed to come.

As promised, he came here in 10 minutes with a plastic bag on hand and a cheeky grin on his features.

"Hey Tay!"I hugged Ed but it was hard to hug him properly since my bump is getting in the way. Ed chuckled as he hugged me back with one arm.

"Hey Eddie!"I moved aside and invited Ed in our home as I closed the door behind us as he made his way to the kitchen. Dropping the plastic bag on the countertop. He looks at me and smile.

"You're huge"I rolled my eyes at him and crossed my arms around my chest. Trying to look intimidating. He laugh at my attempt and I raised my hands in surrender, innocently.

Shaking his head at me we decided to watch a few movies and talked about our what happened to us for the past few months.

"So basically, I'm like 7 months from now and I'm still getting used to it. The babies have kicked me a few times which is a bit harder for me to sleep at night. So yeah pretty much I'm restless"I finished with a shrug as Ed looks at me with such awe and amazement.

"So does Harry know that the babies have been kicking?"I nodded. Harry actually knew about it.

I was talking to Harry one day through Skype when I felt a kick on my stomach. For the first the time the babies kicked. Squealing in excitement, Harry looking confused and worry at the sudden squeal. He asked if I'm okay and I answered "okay? the babies just kicked Harry!!" his eyes widen and a big smile make its way on his face as he yelled in excitement as well, making the lads come in his room with a worried look on their faces. When they saw that Harry was okay they all rolled their eyes at him but with a smile on their faces, knowing that they would be the same if their in his position and bid me a good night before leaving Harry and I alone to talk some more.

"Yeah, he does actually know"I smile at Ed and he smiled back before his phone buzz on his pocket. Pulling his phone out, his eyes instantly light up and quickly typed a reply on his phone before putting it away on his pockets once again.

"Tay, I have to go. Something came up"I nodded as we both stood up. Ed helping me stand up on my feet as we both walked to the door.

"Its nice having you over again Ed"I hugged him and he hugged me back edited pulling away, hands on my shoulder as he looks at me straight in the eye.