Chapter XXIV

Harry

I couldn't believe my eyes. The thought of them getting together makes me uneasy and happy for Louis and the girl standing beside him but worried of how Taylor would react to this when she founds out. Thinking if its really her.

"Yes, Harry. Its really me"she smiles at me as she gaze up at Louis lovingly. He smiled back at her and peck her nose.

"Selena!!!"I ran up to her and engulf her in a bone crushing hug. "Hey Hazza"she greets back as she hugs me back.

"I cant believe that you two would fall for each other. What a shocker"I said looking at her before kissing her forehead in a brotherly way of course.

"I know, I cant believe it either", she says but then I realized something, looking at me she puts a hand on my shoulder before asking "are you alright Harry?", "what about Justin?"I asked looking at her.

She looks down, playing with her finger and said "we broke up",I nodded not asking anymore questions.

Louis clears his throat awkwardly and said "okay, thats enough. I guess you have to get some sleep Haz and did you already Skype'd Taylor?"my eyes widen. I completely forgot to Skype Taylor because I was thinking about the fact if Louis would meet someone tonight and turns out he did. He got together with my fiancé's best friend who is now his girlfriend.

"Shit, I forgot"I quickly ran to my room and grabbed my laptop and open the app. I saw that she was online, I quickly pressed call and her face instantly popped up. It was like she has been waiting for me and now I feel bad for letting her wait.

"Hey babe"her voice breaks me from my reverie. She looks a bit paler, her usual blue eyes were grey. She smiled at me as I gave her a small smile.

"You alright babe?", she shook her head and said "not much, just missing you", "you've gone paler than the last time I saw you"I said, worry fills my voice. "Im fine, just tired and missing you thats all", theres a part of me that, telling me that shes lying or hiding something from me but theres a part of me, telling me that maybe she is tired from pregnancy.

I took a deep breathe as I closed my eyes "okay". We talked and talked until I was too tired to open my eyes. Smiling lazily at her she notices that I was struggling to keep my eyes open. I hear her chuckled at the other side of the line "I bet you should sleep now Harry"I nodded as we bid our goodbyes "I love you, tay", "I love you, Harry"then we hanged up. Closing my laptop and putting it beside me before turning off the lamppost beside my bed and snuggling under the covers. And pulling one pillow between my legs and arms , thinking it was Taylor as I drift off to my peaceful slumber.

Taylor

I woke up feeling sick in my stomach. I quickly got up from my bed, tossing the covers and running straight to toilet as I puke my guts out.

Once I finished, I rinsed my mouth and pop a gum before flushing the toilet. Sitting back down on my bed. I closed my eyes and massage my temple. Trying to get the sickness in the pit of my stomach I drank some water that was on the nightstand beside Harry and I's bed. Looking at the clock beside me, I sighed when I saw it was only 1 in the morning.

Grabbing my phone on my nightstand, I dialed the only one I go to when I needed advices and who was there for me when I'm down.

"Hey, hun"mom's voice rang through my phone. Hearing her voice for so long makes me want to cry.

"Hey mom"I croaked. A sob escapes my mouth and I lost it. Crying, holding my phone in one hand as the other clutches the bedsheets. I heard mom asked "honey, whats wrong?", I shook my head as I try and compose myself. I said as I finally composed myself "its just, I cant take the pregnancy by myself. Harry's continuing his tour with the rest of the lads and I'm just here alone as I think of some ways so I could see him while his traveling. You, know", a sob escapes once again as I cry silently, mom sighs at the other end and said "tay, you need to relax. You cant be stress out or you're babies will suffer. Please stay string for us, for your friends, fans, Harry, you and you're babies . We need you to stay strong for us please. Can you do that?", I took a deep breathe to prevent me from breaking down once again I said "okay", "promise you'll never overdo yourself okay"mom said, worry and concern fills her voice, I nodded and said "I promise", "alright, I have to go now hun. Take care, love you", "love you too, bye"then we hang up.

Sighing once again, I put my cellphone back down on my nightstand and crawled back down on my soft bed. Sleeping once again.

Sooooooo short. I know. Im sorry about that. Im just busy and I don't have that enough time to write a few of this. But don't worry. I'll do my best to keep up and update my story.

Actually if you guys don't mind. Can you please check out my new fic. Its a Taylor Swift fan fiction. Its called 'The Other Side of the door'. You can check it out on my profile if you haven't seen it yet. I already have posted like 4 chapters I think. Can you please check it out. It would really mean a lot to me. Thanks.

Anyways don't forget to

Vote

Comment

XoxoZoe(Boo)