Chapter XXXVI

Harry

Matt, Mike, and Jackson drove us back to NYC. According to them Louis and Taylor were already waiting in our apartment and Im excited to see her and the kids. Especially Marie and the twins. I still didn't know the twins names since this is going to be the first time I'll see them. I'm still a bit mad at Louis for doing this to me and my wife. I love Taylor so much that I would die if I just let her love somebody else who isn't me. And it hurts to know that.

It was dawn when we arrived to our apartment and I was thankful that theres no paparazzi's outside. I silently thanked God for doing so. I quickly got out of the car and ran off, not waiting for the others. I bounced on my heels as I waited the elevator to go up our floor. It felt like eternity but it was only 3 minutes. I immediately walked out of the elevator once it opened and walked straight to our room. I stopped in front of the door, taking a deep breathe as I fixed myself. Brushing my hair out of my face. I grabbed the knob and slowly opened it.

Then I saw the most beautiful woman I have every laid my eyes on, carrying a baby girl and I assumed it was one of the twins. She turned around with a big smile on her face and quickly run up to me.

"Harry!" Taylor yelled and instantly latched herself on me. Out of instinct, I instantly hugged her as the baby in Taylor's arms were squished between us. Making it whimper a bit. Forcing us to pull away.

"Hey there" I smiled as the baby hides her face on the crook of Taylor's neck.

"Her names Alison" Taylor said as we walked towards the living room seeing Marie and our baby boy playing on the playpen. "That's Thomas" Taylor whispered as we reached the playpen. I looked around and theres no sign of Louis.

"Daddy!" Marie shouted at the sight of me and got out of the playpen, stumbling a bit for rushing towards me. She instantly wrapped her small arms around my neck as I crouched down on her level and hugged me as tight as she could. Hugging my little girl. I picked her up and twirled us around causing her to giggle uncontrollably. "I miss you daddy" She whispered, kissing both of my cheeks. "I miss you too buttercup" I kissed her forehead and put her down. Taylor was watching us at the corner of my eye as she bounced Alison in her arms. I walked slowly towards the playpen and saw my little boy, looking at me curiously.

"Hey buddy" I carried him in my arms. He smiled at me and raised both of his little hands and pulled on my hair, I laughed and showered him kisses as he giggles at my actions. I hear an 'aww' and turned around to see the lads and Adrienne and Taylor and the kids. Looking at the both of us bonding.

"What?" I asked and walked towards them with Tom in my arms and kissed Taylor on the lips. Oh how I miss those lips and her touch.

"There are kids here" Zayn laughed as he covered Marie's eyes as the little girl giggled and smiled wide.

"Uncle Zayn I miss you" She pouted and hugged him. He laughed an hugged her back.

"Unfair" Liam and Niall muttered just enough for Marie to hear as Marie jumped out of Zayns embrace as she hugged the two of them as they happily hugged her back and played with her. Liam, taking Tom out of my arms and Adrienne taking Ali on Taylor's arms as well. Probably wanting us to have some alone time and I felt happy and relieved. I made a mental note to thanked them later when we finished.

I looked at Taylor and smiled. Wrapping my arms around her waist and hers wrapped around my neck, pulling her close, I leaned my forehead on hers and smiled widely at her.

"I miss you" I muttered as she looked at me with her long eyelashes. She smiled wide and peck my lips before pulling away. Pulling her closer to me, I crashed my lips on hers. The familiar taste of strawberry, made me want to kiss her more and take her to our room but I would do that later. Pulling away from the kiss, we both sucked in air as we smiled widely at each other. Happy to have her back in my arms. After for so long.

"I miss you too" Taylor whispered and hugged me tight. Hugging her back, I kissed her forehead before resting my chin on top her head. Rubbing circles around her back. As I felt wet on my left shoulder, knowing that she was crying silently. "Shhh....I'm here..everything's going to be alright" I swayed us from side to side as Taylor let out a sob, pulling away from her but still close from her, I kissed her tears away as she smiled at me.

"I love you, Harry. I always love you" She sniffed and I smiled a her, pecking her lips and said "I love you so freaking much too, Taylor" We both smirked at each other as we held hands and went to the room where the lads, Adrienne and the kids are.

"Aye! Its the love birds" Niall shouted, his left arm wrapped around Adrienne's shoulder as she held Alison in her arms. I think theres something going on with two of them. "I could say the same" I smirked, Adrienne blushed and hid her face on Alison's back as we laughed at them, Niall smiling wide and looking at Adrienne lovingly.

"I think something going on with those two" Taylor whispered in my ear as gripped my hand tight, I nodded and whispered back "I was thinking the same" We both chuckled, getting looks from them but we just laughed harder. "Whats so funny?" Liam asked as Taylor took Alison from Adrienne and sat beside her, getting into a conversation pretty quickly. I sat between Zayn and Liam as Niall got up and sat beside Zayn.

"Nothing's funny Li" I smiled as we talked and talked, catching up to things. Making funny jokes the girls laughed. But there's one person who isn't here. And never showed up.

Louis

Taylor

We were having a great time. Catching up, telling stories. Making fun of each other. I smiled wide at everyone who was around me. Laughing and enjoying ourselves. I gaze out of the window and saw the guy who change my world up side down and brought sadness to these people but I forgave him because I knew it was the only thing of him to not feel guilty as much as he did. I forgave him even if he did something wrong. But I was ok with it. We were all fine. We're happy. But not without him.

Louis

I saw him on the other side of the street, wearing a black hoodie with ripped jeans. I caught he's gaze and smiled at him. I knew he was smiling back, then I felt arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Whatcha looking at?" Harry asked, smiling at him as I gaze up and shook my head. "Nothing" I smiled, I looked back outside and Louis was long gone.

Hey guys! I updated, I know. Haha. Anyways, hope you guys like the chap. And oh!

Who went to the first night of the 1989 world tour in Japan?!?

It was amazing even though I wasn't there. I watched videos that fans took and saw pictures on Tumblr and I literally died just watching them. OMFG!!!

Ok I'm good now. I forgot to take my medicine haha just kidding. Anyways. Hope you guys like this chapter and don't forget to

Vote

Comment

~Zoe