Chapter XXI

Taylor

My heart was pounding in my chest I grip Harrys hand tighter as she said every word that would change our lives.

"Your having twins!!!!"I smile widely and Harry pulled me in his arms as I cry on his shoulders happily. He showered kisses on my face and hair as he smile widely popping his dimples out.

"Were having twins Taylor!! Were having twins!!"Harry jumped up and down as Dr. Roberts or Anne as she like to be called, hand me a tissue to wipe of the gel on my bump.

"Congratulations guys"Anne congratulated as she gave us both hugs and kiss on our cheeks.

"Thanks Anne"I smile. She wave her hand in dismissal as she grabbed her stuffs. We walked out of the room as she told me to meet her again for the next few months to see the gender of the babies.

-

"I cant believe were having twins"I say looking down at my not-so-visible baby bump and put a hand on top of it.

"Yeah, I cant believe it either"Harry put a hand over mine as we both gazed down our entwine hands.

In nine months we would have this little bundles of joy in our arms.

"I wish they look like you"Harry mumbles against my neck and I laugh.

"Too bad cause I want them to look like you"I tease and he pouts cutely making me want to kiss those lips badly. I kiss his pouting lips as I stood up to make us dinner.

-

Harry

Its been weeks now and Taylor's baby bump grew big each passing day. The paparazzi's seem to catch on since we saw the article that Taylor's pregnant.

So today we will make a live stream and confirm that we are indeed pregnant.

The live stream will be an hour now so I better get ready.

"Harry!!"Tree, Taylor's publicist, came rushing towards me and engulf me in a hug before kissing my cheek.

"Its good to see you again hun"I smile and nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, it is good to see you again, Tree"

"Wheres Taylor?"I asked since she got here earlier from me because me and the boys have some final touches for our album.

"Shes in the dressing room"I nodded and thanked Tree before dashing off to where Taylor is.

I reach the dressing room which us slightly open so I can see a few peaks of Taylor's blonde hair as laugh to whoever made a joke or told a story.

"Harry!!"Taylor's eyes brighten up at the sight of me as she stood up, forgetting about the hair stylist which I recognize as Lou.

"Hey babe"I greeted picking her up and spinning her in circles.

"I miss you"I mumbled as I peck her lips.

"We were apart in just a few hours and you miss me already"Taylor joked and I nuzzle my face on the crook of her neck inhaling her lavender scent.

"Yup"my voice was a little muffled on her neck.

"Alright, Harry you can let go now. We still have a few minutes left"Lou interrupted our little reunion. I nodded and let Taylor go before kissing her red lips.

-

Taylor

"Okay were on in 3....2...1.."the man gestured as the live sign light up indicating that were recording now.