Chapter XXXIV

Harry

We searched the house finding clues over and over again but we couldn't find any. Until I walked in a room and my face went white.

A bed in the middle of the room. The sheets were white but a part of it was red. The windows in the room were broken in to pieces and a bloody knife seats on the drawer. I hear footsteps coming behind me but I ignored them.

When I was about to turn around everything went black.

-

I opened my eyes but quickly shut them from the bright light hanging on the ceiling. I opened one eye and the other as my vision started to get use to the burning light. I looked around me and noticed that the boys and Adrienne were tied off in chairs. I looked down at myself and realized I was tied up too. I tried to wiggle free but the ropes burned my skin as I keep wiggling and trying to take it off of my wrists.

I heard a groan and I instantly looked up to see Liam finally waking up. He looked around confused at first and when he found us all tied up his face went white as the scene was registering in his mind.

"Liam!" I whispered-yelled at him, he looks at me almost immediately and I see fear and horror in his eyes. I felt bad for dragging them with me here but I can't do it myself.

Liam looked at me as if he was asking for help. I looked around searching for a weapon to cut the rope free from our wrists. I spotted a dagger on a small table beside Liam.

"Liam, take that dagger and free yourself and when you do untie us. I'll wake the others up" Liam nodded as he reached for the dagger, when he's finger where inches apart. We heard a door bang opened and came three balky guys with tattoos covering almost all their body parts.

Liam instantly pulled his hand away from the dagger and sat still. The banging on the door woke the rest of us as they groaned in pain and uncomfortable sitting and tied up to a chair.

Adrienne looked up and her eyes went wide.

"Ja-Jackson?"

Taylor

Louis and I walked down the stairs with the twins in our arms and Marie drawing at the living room as she entertained herself.

Louis and I decided to cooked dinner for the family other than making reservations or ordering pizzas or Chinese food.

Louis promised that he would cook for us and told me to relax and watched the kids as he wiped up dishes for us. I smiled and kissed his lips before putting Tom and Ali on the playpen as they played with their stuff toys and rattles.

I was happy for once but something is missing. Something felt wrong. But I can't pin point what it was. I feel like something was missing in our lives.

I looked at Marie and she was in her own little world. The twins were playing at the playpen, I stood up and walked in the kitchen.

"Babe, I told you not to come in. Now the surprise is ruined" Louis pouted as he turn at my direction as I leaned on the doorframe. Louis must have sensed that something was wrong so he turned the stove 'low' and hold my hands in his. I looked down at our hands. It feels wrong yet feels so right. I looked up at him confusion written on his face.

"Do you love me?" I asked, I saw him flinch lightly at my sudden question. He nodded and smiled as he pulled me in his arms.

"Of course I love you" He pecked my nose and I giggled as relief washed over me but I still feel like this is completely wrong. Like Louis is even the father of my children yet they looked like him. I sighed and kisses his cheek as I told him to get back to what he was doing and walked away.

I sat on the couch as I put my hands on my head and thought everything through. I don't feel anything for Louis yet I always I love him. The word 'love' is something I don't want to say to Louis but I feel like need to. No I had to. I sighed once more and looked at the kids. I smiled at children in front of me and stood up as I kissed their foreheads. I walked around the room and looked at the pictures hanged on the wall. Their was a picture of Louis and I with four more guys. I grabbed the frame and looked at each person on the picture. I was at the middle as Louis stood at my right, beside him was Niall, Liam was on the end beside Niall. On my left was a curly haired boy, who looked familiar but I don't even know him. He was beside Zayn. I looked at him closely, he's got curly hair, green eyes, cheeky smile. I feel like I know him. I furrowed my brows in concentration. Then something clicked inside me.

The frame slipped on my hands as it fell on the ground, scaring the kids and Louis who walked out of the kitchen to see what happened. I blankly looked at Louis.

"Your not my husband"

Hey guys Im sorry for not updating in sooo long. I was busy with stuffs and school is about to start again. I'm really sorry. But I'll try to update once I can.

Anyways, I hope you guys love this chap. Don't forget to

Vote

Comment

~Zoe