Chapter XXIX

Taylor

After putting Marie down on her bed, I dashed of the front door, trying to stay quiet as possible. I reached the front door and opened it slightly. I saw a brown haired boy, back facing me as if he was about to leave and I already know who it was.

"Louis? Is that you?" I asked in a unsure voice. He tenses at the sound of my voice and slowly turned around to face me and I was met with a pair of blue eyes.

"Hey Tay" He greets, smiling lightly at the dark. His hands on his pockets, his wearing a smug smile. Even in the dark, I can still see what his wearing. He wore a beanie, covering most of his hair with a few curls hanging on the side of his face. A leather jacket that covers his white T-shirt with his ripped up jeans and a pair of boots. I gazed up at him and he was smiling. I blushed, he probably caught me checking out on him.

I silently gulp and pull the sweater close to me as possible to keep me warm from the chilly weather.

"What are you doing here?" I asked politely as I stepped out of the house. He backs away slightly and focuses his gaze on mine. He clears his throat and scratched the back of his neck.

"Well, umm....I'm here to see you're um...daughter. Yeah, I'm here to see you're new daughter Marie am I right?" He said, laughing a bit. I can sense, he was nervous. I bit my lip as I looked down on my feet.

He couldn't just be here because of Marie, was he? Or is he here because he wants to see me? I shook my head, No, Taylor you can't think of that. Of course his here for Marie who else and besides you have Harry, I thought to myself.

I straighten myself up and looked at Louis who was staring at me with raised brows.

"At this hour, really Louis. Its kinda late and Marie is already asleep" I exclaim. He stood there embarrassed as I smile to myself and mentally pat myself on the shoulder, Good job Swift.

"Well yeah, it's just I don't have time to see Marie so I decided why not see her now" He shrugs nonchalantly. I sighed and crossed my arms around my chest as if to say he need to tell me why he was really here in the first place. He sighs in defeat and looks at me straight in the eye.

"I'm here to see you, Taylor. I missed you" He inches closer and I back away from him. My back hitting the door as he smirks knowing that he cornered me.

"You don't know how much I need you right now" He laughs, I was about to scream when something hit me and everything went black.

-

Harry

I woke up without Taylor beside me. Strange, every time I wake up shes either awake before me and tracing my tattoos or either shes taking care of Marie and cooking breakfast. I have a bad feeling about today, maybe its from the stress thats been going on lately, I shook my head and smiled at the thought of my two lovely girls making breakfast and laughing at some joke Taylor made.

I sat up on our bed and stretched my arms out with a big yawn as I rubbed my eyes groggily. Stepping foot in our bathroom I striped of my clothes and took a shower. After taking a shower, I brushed my teeth and wore a grey T-shirt and jeans.

Walking down the stairs, I passed Marie's room and decided to check on her if shes awake or not. Peaking, I saw my little girl. Sitting on her bed with a blank expression. I frown at the sight of her blank daze and walked slowly towards her.

"Hey pumpkin" I greet her with open arms. She jumps in my arms as I felt her shook and a little whimper escapes her mouth.

"Hey, whats wrong darling?" I asked, setting her back down on her bed. Pulling her on my lap as she nuzzle her face on the crook of my neck.