Chapter XX

Harry

I was nervous as hell. What is she trying to say? Is she leaving me? I hope not. Is she pregnant? Wait were did that thought came from? Anyways, Taylor looked at me with her pale blue eyes and smile weakly at me.

"Harry.....Im....."she took a deep breathe and bit her bottom lip to prevent it to stop quivering. I nodded, encouraging her to tell me whats bothering her.

"Pregnant"she says barely audible but good enough for me to hear. As I process her words a big smile spread across my face as I heard the only thing I waited since we tried again. I hug her tightly to me and scream happily.

"Yeah!!!"I hug Taylor tightly to my chest as she sob on my shoulder. My smile faded a bit and pulled her away from gently.

"Hey, why are you crying love?"I asked getting worried about her. She looked at me with a smile on her face and my smile came back to me popping my dimples out.

"Im just happy"she sobbed and smile through her tears. I smile and kiss her lips passionately before pulling away and resting my foreheads to hers.

"Im happy too"I say looking into her blue eyes which have a sparkle every time I looked at them. My hands found there way to her cheeks and wipe the tears away.

"I love you"

"I love you"

"How long are you now?"I asked curiously as we lay down on our bed. Her head resting on my bare chest as she trace my tattoos. My hand playing on her hair.

She looked up at me and smile.

"4 weeks and two days"she mumbled and I kiss her forehead. She closed her eyes and smile.

-

The past few days came by a blur. Finding out that we were really expecting a child together. So now we are going to the doctors to see if we were really pregnant.

I looked over at Taylor and she was leaning on the windowsill staring out the window. I held Taylor's hand, her gaze shifted from the window to me. She smiled warmly at me as I kiss her hand and rubbed my thumb over her knuckles.

"Nervous?"Taylor asked a moment later. I nodded and focus on driving to the hospital.

At that said we arrived at the hospital. I quickly got out of the car and jog to Taylor's side and open the door for her before she even got a chance to open it. I help her out of the car as she muttered a 'thank you' which I responded with a nod and a kiss on her rosy cheek.

"Lets get this over with"I muttered and as we held hands to the receptionist.

"Hi, how can I help you?"the receptionist asked as she looked up at her computer.

"Hi, were looking for Dr. Roberts"Taylor said as the nurse typed something on her computer.

"Name?"she asked politely.

"Mr. and Mrs. Styles"I said. She looked quite shock to know who we are and blushes. She nodded shyly and typed something on her computer.

"Shes already waiting for you"she says and we nodded as we walk hand in hand to Dr. Roberts office.

Once we were in front of her office. I knocked lightly before we heard someone said 'come in' which I assume is Dr. Roberts.

"Good afternoon to you two. Its finally nice to see you again love after all this years"Dr. Roberts says as she sees as walked in. She greets Taylor with a hug and a kiss on both cheeks since she knew Taylor more than she knew me.

"And who's this lucky man?"Taylor blushes as Dr. Roberts gaze turn to me and I smile sticking my hand out for a shake.

"Im Harry"she smiles brightly and pulls me into a hug.

"Now I know where Id seen you before. You were in a boy band called One Direction"she says and I nod.

"Yes, I am"I say and looked down at my shoes.

"I never knew you listen to music"Taylor jokes and Dr. Roberts rolls her eyes but a smile on her face.

"Of course I knew them. My Granddaughter always listen to their music. Her favorite is 'What Makes You Beautiful'"

"So lets start now shall we?"we nodded at her as she led Taylor to a chair and pulled her shirt up revealing her small bump.

"This will be bit cold"she warns as she put a gooey gel on Taylor's bump. Taylor flinches a bit but then relaxes.

"So this is the fetus, right here"she points at the screen.

"Do hear that?"she asks.

"What?"Taylor fires back.

"I don't think your having one baby"she says. We looked at her as she moves the stick around Taylor's bump then smiles at us.

"Your not just having a baby but your having........"

Hey guys. I know this is short. Its juts a filler.

So what do you think of Haylor having kids? So, do you want their children to be twins or triplets cause Im having a debate if I should let them have twins or triplets. Please tell me what you think and comment your thoughts away.

Hope you guys like it and don't forget to

Vote

Comment

XoxoZoe(Boo)