Chapter XXII

Louis

I was sitting on the couch with the rest of the lads with Harry and Taylor sitting across from us. Earlier, they told us that they have some announcement to make. Which is we already knew that their having child together.

"So, as you guys already know, we are having a child"Taylor said and we nodded in response. Taylor looked at Harry for a moment before saying in unison.

"Were having twins!!"my world came crashing down. I froze in my spot. I couldn't move a single inch. I never knew it would come this far.

Get yourself together Louis! Their happy together so stop acting like a jealous jerk, I mentally scolded myself.

I took a deep breathe and put on a fake smile.

"Congratulations guys"I hugged Harry then Taylor as I whisper in her ear just for us to know "I wish I was the father"before letting go of the hug.

Taylor looked at me with wide eyes before recovering and said "thanks Louis" I nodded and let them be engulf in a hug by the rest of the lads. Stepping back, I watch the couple smile lovingly to each other as I stare at them with jealously, and envious.

I shook my head and head upstairs to my room.

Taylor

When Louis hugged me and whispered in my ear that he wished that he was the father. I was shock and angry at him. I thought we were over this but I guess not.

I saw him move out of the circle and looked at me and Harry as we both smiled lovingly at each other. Niall was sitting next to me, telling me to name our children next to him if its a boy. Liam was smiling at us as he talk to Harry of how lucky he was to have a baby on the way and so on. Zayn was sitting in front of me and Niall telling us that he would spoil the babies once they grew up.

I shook my head at them as I laugh as how excited they are to see the babies.

-

We were laying on our bed as we cuddled up watching a movie. Harry was playing with my hair as I trace his tattoos on his bare chest. Harry called his family through Skype as we tell them the news. Anne, Harry's mother, cried alongside Gemma who walked out of the room with tears on her eyes. Saying that she doesn't want us to see her cry like a mad lady. Which I replied that its okay.

They congratulated us with pleasure and happiness. Management took it well for us both. Postponing the tour, but the boys still had to go on tour for their WWA tour.

I felt Harry shift and I looked up at him. Of course, he was already staring at me.

"I love you, you know that"I nodded and peck his lips. Covering his cheek with my hand as I kiss lips again a little longer this time.

"I.Love.You.So.Much"I say between kisses. He smiled through the kiss as he wrapped his arm around my waist so now I'm straddling him. My hair falling down my face as it tickled Harry's neck. Making him scrunched up his nose.

Deepening the kiss, as he switch us so know I'm on my back and it started from there.

Harry

I woke up with someones lips on my mine. I smile and kiss her deeply before opening my eyes.

Good morning love"I greeted as my voice hoarse from my sleep.

"Good morning"she greets back, pecking my lips before resting her head on my chest and started to trace my butterfly tattoo.

Silence ensued us, as we lay there in each others arms, soaking the feeling of being together before I come back on touring in the next few days.

Minutes later, we hear the a knock on the door. Pulling the covers up to her. I slip out under the covers before wearing my boxers and answering the door.

"Good morning Har, breakfast is ready"Louis's cheeky smile greeted me. I smiled and nodded.

"Morning Lou, we'll be out in a sec"I said and he nodded before dashing off downstairs.

"Tay, we should go out and eat breakfast before Niall eats the whole meal"I say and she nodded. Pecking my lips as she walked naked to the bathroom and shaking her booty a little making me lick my lips as she gave me a wink before going in the bathroom and closing the door behind her.

I shook my head at her and wear a shirt and shorts since I'm wearing a boxers already and walked downstairs to the kitchen.

"Morning lads"I greeted them. They nodded their heads in response. I laugh at the sight in front of me.

Zayn was fixing his hair, as usual. Liam was half asleep half awake while eating his pancakes. Niall was gulping down the bacons and pancakes as Louis was staring at them with amusement.

Then, we heard footsteps coming down as Taylor emerged to the kitchen wearing a floral dress with flat shoes on as her was in a meat bun. Glowing as she usually have, she smiles brightly at me and Louis before walking to my side.

"Close your mouths before you catch flies"she said hiding her smirk and picking up a plate and putting up the foods that Louis cooked. I close my mouth as I looked over at Louis and his mouth was slightly parted.

I know he still have feelings for her, he just pretended that he has moved on but he hasn't. I would sometimes catch him looking at Taylor from head to toe as he licked his lips making me boiled up with anger.

His my best mate yet he fell in love with the girl who would be my wife in a few months and going to be the mother of 'my' children. My children.

I took a deep breathe, restraining myself to beat him up as I gaze over at Taylor.

I should leave it here. Like I promise I would update. So heres chapter 22. Hope you guys like it.

If you guys don't mind. Can you check out my new fic 'The Other Side of the door'. Its not a Haylor fic. Its a Taylor swift fanfic. But Harry would still be in the story.

So the story goes as a normal day for Taylor. As she went to the grocery store to buy goods. She bumped into a guy who is Nathan Heathrow. It was love at first sight. Nathan never believe in love but when he bumped into Taylor he fell in love but he doesn't like the idea of it because he doesn't want the past to happen again.

And the story goes on. I don't want to spoil a lot or else it wouldn't be exciting as it gets. So yeah. It would really mean a lot if you guys check it out. You can check it on my profile.

Don't forget to

Vote

Comment and

Don't hesitate to vote and comment your thoughts away to my new fic 'The Other Side of the door' I hope you guys would like it just as much you like reading this. Thanks again for the votes and read guys. YALL ARE THE BEST!! ILYSM!!

XoxoZoe(Boo)