Chapter XXXV

Louis

I stood there a few minutes as Taylor walked out of the room, I leaned myself on the counter as I pinched the bridge of my nose and sighed deeply. I love her of course but why did she asked me about it? I mean I hope she would forget everything. I sighed once more as I finished dinner. I was about to call Taylor when I heard crashing in the living room.

I quickly went to the living room and saw Taylor standing in front of the rows of pictures of us with family and friends. But when I saw the picture that was lying on the floor with broken pieces of glass that scattered a bit on the ground beside it. Then Taylor looked at me with a blank stare.

"Your not my husband" When the words left her mouth, my face went white. I felt dizzy all of a sudden as I hold onto the wall for support so I wouldn't passed out. I looked at Taylor and cleared my throat as she looked at me intently making me squirm a bit.

"Of course, I'm your husband" I tell her, taking a step forward as I opened my arms, wanting to hugged her and let her forget about this but she took a step back making my arms fall a bit and a frown making its way on my face.

"Tay?" I said softly as I walked toward her slowly. I saw the kids looking at us, more like watching. I sighed and turned to looked at the kids. I carried the twins with both arms as I told Marie to go to her room and play with her dolls. Looking back at Taylor, I told her to wait for me and we'll talked about it once I got the kids settled. She only nodded in response as I made my way upstairs.

"Night little bears" I kissed the twins forehead before closing the door slightly with the baby monitor in hand, I peeked at Marie's room and saw her on bed sleeping peacefully. I sighed and went downstairs, finding Taylor looking at the picture in he hands as she sat quietly at the sofa.

"Explain" She said suddenly, looking at me with teary gaze. I looked away and cleared my throat.

"There's nothing to explain babe" i said softly and sat beside her but she scooted away from me, breaking my heart a bit.

"Babe?"

"Don't call me that!" She yelled, making me flinch at her sudden outburst. I hanged my head down and bit my lip. I don't know what to say anymore. I don't know how to explain everything to her. I feel claustrophobic.

"There's nothing to explain ok" I said trying not to lose my temper.

"Then explain this" She pointed at Harry. I looked at him with angered eyes. How could you take her away from me. I looked back at Taylor and saw tears threatening to fall down her cheeks.

"How many times should I tell you, theres nothing to explain!" I yelled, Taylor suddenly took a step back, I soften and sighed deeply, seeing the horror in her eyes.

"Tay I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you" I looked at her as she shook her head. Gripping the picture tightly.

"Yeah right" She said sarcastically making my head snap at her.

"I'm serious Taylor" I said taking a step forward her.

"You're not sorry. You're not even sorry that you kidnapped me and the kids and brainwashed me so I could love you!" She shouted making me looked at her with wide eyes.

"You didn't saw this coming, didn't you?" She asked looking at me. Her question was answered with my silence. She laughed harshly, looking at me as she pointed her finger at me.

"You. You took this away from me. You took me away from my husband. You took Harry and I's children away from him and your not even sorry about it. Your selfish. You never care about anything but yourself. For Pete's sake Louis! Why? Why does it have to be me? Why did you fall in love with me when you have Eleanor?! Give me one good reason why you fell in love with me and why you kidnapped us?" Her eyes full of anger, confusion, disbelief. I looked down, not knowing what to say. I cant just tell her why I did this right?