XXXVII

Louis

I have been watching them reunite at the side of the street with my black hood up. Covering my identity. I saw them laughing and smiling as they all kissed and hugged and catch up. I know I was missing everything but I would always. And I mean always. Keep an eye at Taylor and the kids, especially the lads and Adrienne. I might be leaving One Direction without notifying them. But I know they get it. Even if I stayed. Everything will changed. Harry and I would have a hard time at processing everything and as well as the rest of us. I know they hated me right now but I still know they still cared about me. And I hated them for doing so. But what can I say. I'll be doing the same when one of them does it too. Then, my eyes locked with the familiar blue eyes that I know so well. I can see the relief, sadness, and love in her eyes as they stared at my own. Then I saw Harry wrapping he's arms around her waist as he whispered something on her ear. Probably asking what shes looking at. I turned around. Turning my back around to everything and everyone I love. Turning away from everything, my friends, my family and mostly my fans. Turning my back around and leaving them all.

Taylor

Harry and I were bathing the twins while Marie played with the boys and Adrienne. We were having fun. Seeing everyone smile and laughing for the first time in months is making me emotional. I have told Harry about what Louis and I did as I was still clueless and brainwashed. Harry listened carefully, clenching he's jaw as I told him about the thing Louis and I did when we moved in a new home. I know I should be honest considering he's my husband. I might be a bit ashamed of sleeping with my husband's band mate but Harry understood and assured me he wasn't mad at me but is mad at Louis. I couldn't blame him either. I was lost in my thoughts that I didn't realized that the twins were already out of the bathtub and Harry coming back to check if I was alright.

"Babe, you have been sitting there in the same spot when I left to get the twins sorted" Harry said, coming in beside me. I blushed slightly and looked down, fiddling with my fingers. "Hey?" Harry lifted my chin to look at him straight in the eyes. "Are you alright?" I nodded, biting my lip. Harry looked at me and shook he's head "Don't lie to me, Tay" He said and I looked at him before standing up and walking away from him.

"Tay" He calls out, I don't bother looking back cause I know he's already following me. I got down the stairs to the kitchen as I passed by the living room seeing everyone playing with our kids. "Taylor" Harry said sternly and I still ignored him. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" Harry yelled and I jumped, startled. I looked at him and shook my head. He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "I don't know what going on with your mind right now, Tay. But I want you to trust me, please." Harry pleaded and I bit my bottom lip. I trust him. I do. But I'm afraid. Afraid of losing him again. I started to fidget with my fingers, a habit of mine when I'm nervous.

"Tay?" Harry asked softly. "I'm afraid of losing you again" I said in almost a whisper. I don't know if he heard me but then I felt him wrapped his strong arms around me. Instantly, hugging him back. I cried silently on his shoulder as he caress my hair. "Don't worry love, I wont leave you. I promise." I nodded and hugged him tighter to me. "I love you" I felt him smile and kissed my head before saying "I love you, Taylor. So much." I smiled through my tears and looked up at him. We both smiled at each other as Harry kissed my tears away.

"Mommy?" Marie walking in the kitchen with a confused look on her face, trailing behind her was Niall. I can tell they were pretty close. "Yes, baby?" I asked and crouched down her level as she stared at me. "Why are you crying?" She asked, looking up at Harry for help, he understood and crouched down beside me. "Well, mommy is crying because she was happy to be home" I smiled at Harry, silently thanking him and he nodded before kissing my forehead. "Ok" Marie replied cheerily as she dashed off back to the living room were everyone was. After talking and catching up, we all finally retreated to our respectful rooms. Adrienne and Niall would share a room because they reasoned out that they wanted to talk about something, which is probably obvious at to what they were preferring. Harry laughed and said to be quiet as Adrienne blushed while Niall said they would earning a smack from Adrienne and he just shook he's head before following her to their room. Zayn and Liam took the other two rooms and bid us goodnight. Harry and I tucked Marie and the twins before plopping down our bed, exhausted.

"I'm tired as hell" Harry mumbled, I hummed in response and closed my eyes before I felt Harry took my left hand and put something on my finger. I opened my eyes and tears started to well up my eyes. The wedding ring. I looked at Harry and kissed him passionately. "I love you, Harry Edward Styles" I smiled before pecking his lips and admiring the ring on my hand. "I love you too, Taylor Alison Swift" He kissed my cheek before watching me lovingly. Then soon after, we drifted off to our peaceful slumber.

Niall

I was pacing back and forth in front of Adrienne. I don't know what to say to her to be completely honest. All I know is that I love her but I don't know about her feelings towards me.

"Niall?"

I looked at her as she sighed. "Whats going on?" She asked, I gulped. Avoiding eye contact. "Um....I...uhh" I stuttered, she giggled quietly and I can't help but smiled at her.

"Whats got you all worked up?" She asked again. I took a deep breathe before saying.

"I think I love you"

Hey guys. I'm back. Happy to see me? No? All right. Anyways. I finally updated! I know it took me a while to update but I hope you guys would like this chapter. So Louis is gonna show up here and there. So yeah. He's not completely out of this book, yet.

So what do you think about Adrienne and Niall?

Do you think there cute together?

Btw, Adrienne is a Korean girl. I forgot to tell you about that. She is played by Im Yoona from Girls Generation. Also as my friend here in wattpad.

Anyways. Hope you like this and don't forget to

Vote

Comment

~Zoe