Chapter XXVI

Taylor

I was standing with Harry beside me as I stare at the room in awe. The room was painted white with different types of animals painted on each wall. The cribs were at the corner of the room opposite from each other as the drawer full of diapers and wipes beside the blue crib while opposite of it was a rocking chair next to the pink crib. A jukebox on the corner of the room to lull the babies to sleep which contains mine and Harry and lads songs in it. Stuff toys were on top of a board just above the jukebox. The floor has a white fluffy carpet on, covering the wooden floor.

I was in pure awe. I turn to looked at Harry and he was smiling at me with his hands on his back waiting for me to respond.

"Harry this is amazing!" I exclaim jumping in to hug him. His arms were wrapped around my waist instantly the moment I hugged him.

"I'm glad you like it" he whispers in my ear. Tears were silently streaming down my face as we both hugged.

"Like it? I love it!" I stare at room a little more longer as I looked back at Harry and kiss him on the lips.

"I miss you so damn much" I stare at him and he was staring at me with his irresistible green eyes as my blue ones stare into his.

"I miss you too love. So much"

"How did you do all....this?" I asked motioning the room we were standing in.

"I kind of did it with some help" he shrugs.

"Really. How did you do it?" I asked once more.

"Its a secret babe. I cant believe you slept through it though" he laughs and I scrunched my brows in confusion.

"What do you mean I slept through it?"he chuckles and kisses me on the cheek before shrugging and said. "Well I and lads have been here for about a few hours. It was still early in the morning so we have to be as quiet as possible. And from there we arranged all of it since we already have the furnitures waiting to be arrange and all" he shrugs once more and shot me a cheek smile.

"If you did this, only the five of you and a few people to help. How did I manage to sleep through it?" I asks once more. He chuckles and pull out a what seem to be a earbud.

"I kind of used this and besides we have a few furniture here in the nursery before I left remember" I nodded my head and slap him on his arm before kissing his lips gently.

"Ouch! What was that for?" Harry asked, rubbing his arm where I had slapped him and pouted. Rolling my eyes at him, I kissed his lips once more before walking over to the jukebox.

"All of the our songs are in there. Alongside, the songs of our closest friends like Ed, Selena and few other" He explains, walking over to me. I stare at him in awe as I wrapped my arms around him.

"I love you" I whisper, staring at his green orbs as he stare at my blue ones.

"I love you more" he whisper back before slamming his lips onto mine into a passionate kiss.

"Come on love, we have somewhere to go" Harry said as we pulled away from the kiss. I nodded and peck his lips once more before walking to our room to change.

-

Harry

"Remember our first date here with Lux, Lou and Tom?" Taylor asked, I nodded. Remembering well, our first date and the time when the hate started.

"Yeah, I remember it pretty well" I smile at her, giving her a dimpled grin.
She smiles back as we held hands.

"And it was the time where they thought Lux was our baby" we both laugh at the memory. Paparazzi's thought the Lux was our baby because Taylor was holding her and Lou and Tom weren't with us at the moment. Taylor was happy as she held Lux and talked to her in her cute little baby voice making Lux giggle with her as she pointed out the seals.