•|• Chapter Fifty-Seven

•|••|••|•

"Idol singer-songwriter, Jeon Jungkook, has been nominated for 4 Grammys. Although it had not been confirmed as to whether he will be performing at the award show. Once we hear more we will inform everyone, for now, the government..."

"Are you going to be performing?" Jimin asked. He and Jungkook were sitting on the couch watching the news. It was still pretty early in the morning and they were the only two up, which was quite surprising.

"I don't know. Most likely, but the management wants to talk to me today meaning I have to go there. It'll be a quick meeting, so you guys should probably stay here. Later though we're free to do whatever we want," Jungkook responded.

"When are the Grammys?"

"The 1st of February. They don't announce performers for two more weeks. So if I do perform, I'll have to be flown to the U.S for like 2 weeks and I have no clue what will happen to you guys. Most likely you will end up going back to your own houses for that time until I get back. I doubt we'd finish filming by then. We still have to film at least 5 episodes."

"It makes sense. I'm sure that there are so many interviews you could be doing right now."

"Not really honestly. If there were that many, I would definitely be doing most of them. I should post something on Twitter though. It's been so long."

"I mean they probably just think you forgot. You've left us without contact for longer."

"I honestly do forget or I say 'oh I'll do it tomorrow,' but then it never happens," Jungkook explains. He never means to leave his fans waiting for so long, but he just puts it off for as long as possible. At least until Sejin has to physically tell him to post a selca.

"It's fine I understand, but you should probably post something. I would love to see a new selca of you," Jimin informed the younger.

"But you see me every day?"

"So?"

Jungkook laughed shaking his head. "Alright remind me to later and I'll post something. You just want a new picture of me to save on your phone or set as your background. You know if you want one so bad then I can just give you a bunch off my phone."

"I-" Jimin stumbled over his words. Jungkook wasn't exactly right, but he wasn't wrong either. "Didn't say that."

"You aren't denying it either though," Jungkook slid closer to the older on the couch.

"No, we are not doing this. Not this early in the morning. I'm going to make coffee." Jimin stood up leaving the room just as Jin walked in. Well, that wouldn't have been good if Jimin didn't stop him.

"Congratulations!" Jin exclaimed to Jungkook. "4 nominations?"

"Yeah," Jungkook smiled. "I have to go into the company. In fact, I should probably get ready soon." Jungkook stood up not saying another word exiting the room. He walked upstairs to his room trying to be quiet since Yoongi was still sleeping. Normally it was fine since they both woke up at the same time, but when one of them woke up early it didn't go well.

Once he was safely in the bathroom he turned on the water and stripped all his clothes off. He caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror seeing that his abs were slowly starting to disappear. He definitely needed to start working out again if he wanted to keep his muscles. He knew his arms had started to lose their muscle too. He really needed to start getting up earlier to work out again. He took pride in knowing he had abs and muscles that no one would ever see.

He tore his eyes around from his reflection and hopped into the shower. He quickly washed himself up not spending any longer than necessary. He stepped out of the shower and wrapped the towel around his waist. He stepped out of the bathroom and headed towards the closet.