•|• Chapter Thirty-Three

Ot7 unite!!

|••|••|•

Yoongi closed the door to the trailer he was living in and locked it with his keys. He carried his bag full of clothes and a few other minor things and walked over to the black SUV parked in the driveway. He opened the door and threw his bag to the other side while getting in. He shut the door and buckled up as the car started to move.

He looked back to his trailer hoping it would be okay while he was gone for a while. It wasn't the best trailer and it had a leak in the ceiling sometimes, but it's what he called home. It's not like he had enough money to buy a new one or move, so he just had to deal with it.

Yoongi worked at a local coffee shop, making minimum wage. He didn't make the most money, but it was enough to pay the bills and feed himself. He was trying to make his way producing songs, but it is definitely a lot harder than he thought it would be to get his name out there.

He really enjoyed making and producing songs and he always had, but no one other than his grandma had supported him in that. She would always tell him to follow his dreams and do what he enjoys. Sadly, she had died about 2 years ago, leaving Yoongi devastated.

Yoongi's parents were not the best. They were never around. His father owned a small company where he had to travel all around the world. So he wasn't home half the time. And his mother was always out shopping or spending money in some way. Most of the time she would go with his father just to go shopping in that place.

After Yoongi had graduated high school, he packed his bags and grabbed all the money he had been saving since he entered high school, which ended up being a lot, and left. He stayed with his grandma for a while, well until she had gotten sick. She had ended up moving into someplace where she would be taken care of at all times.

That left Yoongi alone in her empty house. Eventually, he had to move out since he knew he wouldn't be able to afford this place. He bought a small trailor and parked it on a small piece of land and that was his new home. His grandma died a few months later, leaving Yoongi on his own.

He got a job at a local coffee shop and started working there. He saved as much money as he could to be able to afford music equipment. After a long year and a half, he finally had enough saved up for what he needed. He bought all the equipment and in between sleeping and his shifts at the coffee shop he slowly learned how to make music and started to make his own.

The first song he ever made wasn't very good, but as a few weeks past, he got better and better. By the time a few months past he was amazing at producing songs, he just needed to get his name out there. Which was a lot harder than he thought.

Then about a week ago, Yoongi was informed he would be getting a raise at his job. A whole dollar, which was not normal. Usually, he would only get a raise of 25 cents, but not this time. That when Yoongi decided he could afford to treat himself to something nice.

He had heard that Jeon Jungkook's new album had come out and he really wanted it. But up until now, he didn't exactly have enough to buy it. But with an extra dollar an hour, he decided he could afford to spend the money on it.

That night when he bought the album everything changed, and now he was here, sitting in a car to go meet 6 men that he barely knew anything about. Yoongi doesn't even know why he agreed to this, maybe because he needs some friends. He hadn't really had any since he was in high school and even then it was only one or two people.

He watched out the window as trees passed and people walking passed by. He really hoped he made the right decision to come to meet these people.

Yoongi looked at the building he was standing in front of. It was very tall and looked nice. He slowly made his way into the building and walked past the guy sitting at the reception desk. He walked into the elevator and pressed the button to the seventh floor.