•|• Chapter Fifteen

•|••|••|•

Ding Dong.

Taehyung stood up from the couch and went to answer the door, upon hearing the doorbell ring. He opened the door, only to see a box, sitting on the ground. Taehyung picked up the box and brought it inside his house, setting it on the counter.

He already knew what it was, since the box was supposed to arrive a few days earlier. It was Jeon Jungkook's new album. Taehyung had been patient, well maybe not that patient, in waiting for the box to arrive and it had finally arrived.

Taehyung really wished the box had arrived earlier since he needed to make an unboxing video for his Youtube channel. His channel was very successful, with over three million subscribers, his content varied from unboxings to simple vlogs about his day. He really did everything on his channel.

Just like his channel, Taehung's social media accounts were also very successful. Of course, he had his own private account that didn't actually have too many followers, which he was actually happy about. But he ran a fan account. More specifically a fan account for Jungkook. His fan account, like his Youtube channel, also had over three million followers. He ran the biggest Jungkook fan account overall on social media platforms.

Back to Taehyung's album, he got his camera set up, not wanting to wait any longer to open it. He made sure everything was in place before turning on his camera and starting the video. As he talked to the camera, Taehyung slowly started opening the box.

He pulled the album out of the box, carefully ripping the plastic cover off the album itself. Taehyung hoped he would get version 2's photo book. He really liked Jungkook in that photoshoot, but he would really be happy with any version of the photo book.

As soon as Taehyung opened the album, he took out all the papers that were just credits, wanting to look at the good stuff. Yes, credits were important, but Taehyung could care less about it when he is filming a Youtube video.

Taehyung caught sight of the photobook, seeing the cover he wanted to see. He got version 2 and he could not be more excited. Taehyung finished up filming his video going through everything and eventually, he closed the video and ended it.

He took all the papers, looking at them a little more closely this time when one piece caught his eye. It slipped out from between two loose pages. He picked the paper up and looked at it more closely. That's when he noticed it was a bunch of number together.

Taehyung didn't think anything of it. In fact, he thought it was just a code to redeem something on Weverse. He put the paper away, planning to enter the code later, and closing the album up. He took the album and walked over to his shelf, placing it where he had made room a few weeks prior.

Taehyung sighed knowing he needed to get the video edited and uploaded as quickly as possible. All his fans were waiting for the video, which put quite a bit of stress on Taehyung. In the end, he was sat on his couch, his laptop in front of him with his editing software on the screen.

He sat there editing the video, for about an hour and a half. That was about the normal time it took for Taehyung to edit a video of his. He finished everything else and started the process to upload it to Youtube.

After taking 30 minutes to upload, the video was finally posted, meaning Taehyung had nothing else to do for the day. He shut his laptop and looked around his apartment, before getting up. Maybe today would be a good day for Taehyung to take a walk around the park.

He dressed himself in more presentable clothes and grabbed a jacket on the way out of his apartment. He walked down the sidewalk, looking at the world around him. He saw many people passing by, including many couples.