•|• Chapter Sixty-Eight

•|••|••|•

"Hyung?" The voice called. "Can I sleep in here tonight?"

Hoseok lifted his head up trying to make out the figure standing by the door. It was a smaller silhouette, too small to be Jungkook. Besides the voice giving it away, Hoseok could tell it was Jimin.

"Yeah," Hoseok said. Voice quiet and tired. He rubbed his eye with his hand while scooting to the other side of the bed to allow Jimin room to lay down.

The bed dipped beside him and the blankets were pulled over a little. Jimin's head moved to lay down on Hoseok's chest. Hoseok's arm wrapped around resting on his shoulder. It was a normal position when they slept in the same bed together. Normally when Jimin came asking to sleep with him, something was up.

"Are you okay?" Hoseok asked. Jimin could tell his voice was tired. He could tell the older was tired in general.

"Mhm," Jimin hummed. He felt bad for bothering the older, seeing as he was so tired. "Yeah, I'm fine."

A few seconds of silence passed before Hoseok spoke again. "Did you eat anything?" It was a valid question. Jimin usually liked to not eat when a big performance was coming up. But Hoseok couldn't really say anything since he also didn't eat.

"No..." Jimin trailed off. He already knew what Hoseok was going to say.

"I'm not going to say it because I also didn't eat. I'm sure you know well enough what I would say though. Are you sure you're okay though?" Hoseok asked.

"Yeah, just didn't want to be alone."

Jimin was lying. Hoseok could tell from a mile away. For as long as they had lived together and been friends it's hard to be able to lie to the other. In fact, it's almost impossible.

"Are you sure? You know you can always talk to me if you need to. I'll always be here to help you out."

"Yeah, I'm sure. Let's just sleep Hyung," Jimin said.

"Okay," Hoseok sighed lightly. "We can talk in the morning."

Jimin nodded slightly, already half asleep. He was tired and the only reason he came to Hoseok was that he didn't want to sleep alone. Even though it was something he should be able to do by now, it just felt weird after sleeping in the same room as someone for a little over two months now. It's not like Hoseok seemed to mind the extra body anyway, so Jimin didn't think it was that big of a deal.

___

-7 Days Later-

"And for his 2nd Grammy tonight. The Grammy goes to... Jeon Jungkook!"

-6 Days Earlier-

Hoseok's eyes cracked open, the sunlight shining brightly through the room, in between the curtains. Maybe he should've closed those last night. He rubbed his eyes with one of his hands, trying to get them used to the light.

He turned slightly, wanted to get his phone before realizing Jimin was still there. It wasn't a big deal, but Jimin was kind of a light sleeper at times. He didn't want to wake him up if it wasn't time to go yet. They were filming today, but it wasn't going to take very long. Probably only two or so hours, which meant they didn't have to be up at the crack of dawn.

He reached for his phone, trying his best to not wake the blonde-haired up. Once his grasp was on the device he brought it back over to him and opened it up. He looked through his notifications not finding anything important. He should text the group chat today to see how they are doing. It hadn't been that long since he'd seen them, about 24 hours, but it kind of felt like forever.