•|• Chapter Seventy-Two

•|••|••|•

It was finally time to return to South Korea and home to the others. It had been a long two weeks, but ultimately it was time to return home.

Jimin slowly started moving around after hearing a few noises in the room. He was no longer between two warm bodies, as he had fallen asleep last night. The blanket was tucked up under his chin and he was on his side curled up into a ball. It was actually a bit cold.

"Hey Minnie," A voice said. A hand came to rest on his shoulder shaking him a bit. He didn't want to get up. His eyes were still heavy and it was still pitch black in the room. "Jimin-ah, it's time to get up."

The voice belonged to Jungkook. His morning voice was quite raspy, almost like Taehyung's normal voice. "We need to pack. We have to leave here for the airport in an hour."

Jimin still didn't want to get up. It was probably really early considering it was still dark in the room and he was still so tired. Actually, it most definitely was early. The plane took off at 5 am, and if they had to leave in an hour it was 2 am. They had a late night last night which didn't help. They got carried away with kissing that, they didn't finally sleep until 11.

"Do you want to take a shower with me?" Jungkook asked. "Hoseok-Hyung already packed his bag and I think he grabbed all your things too. I figured you might want to take a shower before we are on a plane for over 12 hours."

Jimin nodded. That did sound like a good idea. He wasn't looking forward to such a long flight, but he was excited to get back home and see the others. Besides, maybe they would be able to sit down and talk as 7 about everything and see how everyone feels. Jimin still didn't know how Taehyung felt about everything. And he definitely didn't know how Jin felt either. He didn't really know how to bring up the topic with the older.

It wasn't that he was uncomfortable talking about things with the older, but talking about feelings and stuff wasn't really Jimin's thing. He didn't like to express how he felt much, liking more to keep them all to himself.

"Yeah, I guess I should shower," Jimin responded.

"Alright, come on. It will be quick, then you sleep on the plane if you want."

Jimin nodded finally lifting his head from the pillow and opened his eyes. He stretched out the cold air attacking him, making him just want to curl back up into the blankets, but they had things to do today.

After he finished stretching he sat up and looked around. Three suitcases were sitting by the door into the hotel room. Jungkook was standing by the edge of the bed staring down at him, while Hoseok was sitting on a chair his phone lighting up his face.

Jungkook held out his hand and Jimin looked up at him. He rubbed his eyes one more time before placing his hand into the younger. The younger helped guide the older up and to his feet walking him into the bathroom.

"Hyung we are taking a shower," Jungkook said letting Hoseok know as if he wouldn't be able to see them through the glass walls into the bathroom.

___

They just arrived at the airport along with Sejin, Si-hyuk, and the rest of the staff.

"By the way Jungkook-ah, I took the private jet meaning we all have the whole plane to ourselves," Sejin said, as they were walking to where the plane was.

"Do you usually take it?" Hoseok asked.

"No, I prefer to feel a little normal by riding a plane with others on it. I used to ride normally, not like first class or anything, but then fans started figuring out when I was flying and what plane I would be on, so that had to stop. But I do usually take first-class," Jungkook explained.