•|• Chapter Sixty-Nine

•|••|••|•

Yoongi cupped Jin's cheek in his hand and leaned over to place his lips on the older's.

Yoongi's eyes closed once his lips touched the olders. His lips moved lightly in sync with the olders. His other hand moved to rest on Jin's waist, giving it a little squeeze. They moved together for a few more seconds before Yoongi pulled away.

Yoongi let out a breath and smiled relieved. He finally did it. "I'll talk to you later Hyung," Yoongi said. He turned around and started back to the elevator.

"Wait, Yoongi-ah!" Jin called. And Yoongi turned around once more. "Good luck. I think you should give them a chance." Yoongi nodded.

"I'll text you later." With that Yoongi left.

___

"So, where do you guys want to go today?" Jungkook asked. Thie food had just arrived a few minutes ago much to their relief since they were all starving. None of them had eaten last night when they got back.

"Well, what time are we filming?" Jimin asked, almost forgetting they were doing that today.

"Oh yeah," Jungkook said. "Sejin-Hyung said sometime around 2. He said it should take an hour max for all of us to get our parts filmed."

"Well, in that case then, we should go do something for a little bit," Hoseok suggested.

"Like what though?" Jimin pouted. He couldn't come up with anything himself for them to do.

"I don't know. Maybe we could go shopping or something?" Hoseok recommended.

"We could go brose some stores. Or we could just hang out at the hotels. I'm sure we could all find something to do," Jungkook said.

"Oh yeah," Jimin jumped up smiling. "You need to post a picture. Do you know how long it's been since you've posted anything?"

"Why don't we just go back to the hotel and I can live stream with you guys as my guests?"

"Oh yeah," Jimin nodded. "That would be fun, plus it would fill up enough time. Besides, I'm sure all your fans would like to meet us."

"Alright, we can do that. Then tomorrow we can go shopping or sightseeing," Jungkook agreed.

-Back on the other side of the world-

Yoongi

I want to think about it.

Unknown

Sure take as long as you need. All your father and I want to do is talk.

Yoongi

We'll see. I just need to think.

Unknown

Okay, I love you Yoongi-ah.

Yoongi didn't say anything back. He got the message from his mom a few hours after Jungkook, Hoseok, and Jimin's plane had departed from the airport. He left the message, but then his mother wouldn't stop texting and calling him so he had to answer her eventually.

He didn't want to meet with his parents. He went through this once and told them he didn't want to meet. He didn't want anything to do with them. All they cared about was money. And they both thought money could buy happiness, but heads up it can't. And it never did for Yoongi. That's why he left.

He could've chosen to live with them. Inherit probably millions just when he got out of high school, but he wasn't happy. He wasn't happy having all the money. Was it weird that a part of him actually enjoyed having to worry about money and whether or not he was going to have enough? He enjoyed the fact that he had to work for everything, he wasn't set for the rest of his life.