•|• Chapter Twenty-Two

•|••|••|•

Jungkook woke up the next morning, on the couch, with Huening Kai still cuddled into his side. He looked around the room and saw everyone was still sleeping. He slowly pulled his phone out of his pocket and checked the time. It was about 7 am. He then saw that he had a message from Sejin.

He opened it and looked at it.

Sejin-Hyung

Jungkook, you have a meeting today.

Jungkook

Excuse me?

Sejin-Hyung

I'm sorry, I tried to tell them you were on break, but they wouldn't listen. It's at 9. So if you could be ready by 8:30, I can come to pick you up.

Jungkook

Okay.

Jungkook sighed and put his phone down, knowing he should probably get going. He looked down at Huening Kai, not really wanting to wake him up. But he didn't have a choice. He shook the boy a little, seeing him start to scrunch up his face.

"Hey," Jungkook whispered. "I have to leave. I have a meeting today."

"I thought you were on break?" Huening Kai asked.

"Me too, but I have to go in. I wanted to say bye before I leave," Jungkook said.

"I'll wake up the others," Huening Kai said.

Huening Kai ended up being able to wake up his four groupmates, but Jungkook's friends would not budge.

"I'll help," Jungkook said standing up. "Actually, do you have a stack of papers?"

"Yeah, here," Yeonjun said handing them to Jungkook.

Jungkook rolled up the papers into a pipe shape and walked over to his friends.

"Wake up," Jungkook said, giving them a chance.

Seeing they were not moving, Jungkook hit them each on the head with the paper, it being enough to wake up.

"You guys are impossible to wake up," Jungkook said, handing the papers back to Yeonjun. "Anyway, I'm leaving, so if you need a ride back with me let's go. Unless you want to walk."

The four of them stood up, saying their goodbye's, before following Jungkook outside.

"You really had to hit us over the head?" Yugyeom asked.

"Yes, now come on, "Jungkook said getting out of the elevator and heading to his car.

"Why are you in a rush?" Eunwoo asked.

"Becuase I have a fucking meeting in an hour or so. That is probably about my new album," Jungkook said.

"I thought you were on break?" Dokyeom asked.

"Me too," Jungkook said, getting into his car. "Sorry for acting like this. I just wish I could have more time off."

"It's fine, we understand. You're probably exhausted and don't want to write songs and plan a new album right now," BamBam said.

Jungkook dropped them all off, apart from Yugyeom and BamBam who had taken their own car. He went back to his apartment, with about 30 minutes to get ready.

He rushed inside and immediately went upstairs to take a shower. As much as he wanted to stay in the shower longer, he still had a bunch of things to do before Sejin got there. He got out and dressed himself in a pair of black jeans and a white tee-shirt. He put some light make-up on, barely even noticeable, before going back downstairs.