•|• Chapter Seventy-One

•|••|••|•

"And for the last award of the night, we have song of the year. And the nominations are..."

A video showed up on the screen with all the nominations. Then a voice started talking. "Positions by Arrianna Granda. Cardigan by Taylor Swift. I Can't Breath by H.E.R. Euphoria by Jeon Jungkook. And finally the song Circles by Post Malone."

It went silent for a few seconds. All six of them were standing behind the stage. None of them knew who would win, they were in the dark about it too. Jungkook was nervous. If he won this Grammy, it would be his biggest award ever. Having the song of the year and being awarded it from the Grammys would be amazing.

"And the Grammy goes too..." the announcer said. He stood there watching as they opened the card where the name was written inside. It crossed his mind, what would happen if he won. He would be the first Korean artist to win a big category ever. All eyes would probably be on him if he won. Was he ready for even more eyes on him? Especially with all the feelings inside him right now.

"I'm sorry," the announcer said struggling to open the card. They finally set the microphone down and used both hands to open the card. Once they got the card open, Jungkook could see their eyes go wide, before smiling. "Okay, sorry about that. It seems the card was glued shut."

"Okay, the Grammy goes too... " he paused again. Jungkook's heart stopped and his breathing halted. "Taking home his fourth Grammy tonight. Mr. Jeon Jungkook with the song Euphoria."

Jungkook let out a big breath smiling. He couldn't believe he won. He actually won the award and was bringing it home for his country and most importantly he brought it home for himself. The doors opened in front of him and he stepped out onto the big stage.

He watched his steps making sure not to fall. That would be the most embarrassing thing ever if he fell right now. He smiled lighting. All he wanted to do right now was jump up and down because he couldn't believe he won. But he couldn't. He had to be humble about it.

He stepped up to the microphone, the award was on a platform next to it. He picked up the award and admired it for a second before looking up at the audience.

"I couldn't be any happier to accept this award. Thank you so much. I want to thank my family, friends, company, and most importantly all my fans. Thank you so much for all the support. To be honest, I didn't think I would be receiving this award. There are so many other great artists standing behind the stage wondering if they were going to win this award. I want them to know that I think they are amazing and make great music. Again thank you so much for this award. It truly means a lot to me. Thank you."

Jungkook waved, before walking back off stage the award in his hand. He passed by all the other artists who were nominated for this award. They were all engaged in a conversation with each other. Jungkook was getting ready to pass by them to walk back to his dressing room. His performance was soon and he needed to make sure he looked okay.

"Hey, good job," Taylor congratulated him.

Jungkook smiled. "Thank you. You all also did a great job. I loved all of your performances. They were all so cool."

"I'm looking forward to your," Taylor said. "I know you probably have a big thing planned after last year." She smiled towards him.

"Yeah, kinda. I gotta go get ready. I'll catch you after the show," Jungkook waved goodbye and continued walking. He walked through the hallway's passing by a bunch of staff members who either congratulate him or just passed by quietly.

Once Jungkook arrived back to his dressing room, the others were all already waiting for him with the biggest smiles on their faces. Even Sejin had a smile on his face. It seems that he had forgotten about earlier. Maybe that was a good thing. One less awkward conversation.