•|• Chapter Seven

•|••|••|•

Jimin

Hey, I just wanted to let you know that my friend Hoseok told me about this. I had also gotten the number in my album so i decided to finally text you.

Jungkook

Well, I'm glad to hear from you. What's your name?

Jimin

Park Jimin. My name is Park Jimin.

Jungkook

Well Jimin, you already know who I am so no need to introduce myself.

Jungkook

I know you are friends with Hoseok, and I know a little bit about him, but what are you like?

Jungkook

Sorry that sounded weird, right?

Jimin

A little...

Jungkook

I didn't mean it like that I just want to get to know you.

Jimin

It's okay, but I teach dance at the same studio as Hoseok. He teaches an advanced class, while I teach a beginning class. I love dancing on my own too.

Jungkook

You and Hoseok should choreograph a dance for me one day.

Jimin

I couldn't.

Jungkook

You could.

Jimin

No, no, I couldn't. I'm not nearly good enough to teach you a dance.

Jungkook

I don't know that. Maybe you are good enough to.

Jimin

Trust me I'm not.

Jungkook

You are. I bet you are and you're just saying that.

Jimin

I'm not, but anyway how was your day?

Jungkook

Good. I'm sorry I didn't text you back sooner. I was performing and then we had a long ride back where Sejin-hyung was talking the whole time.

Jimin

It's alright. You're a busy man.

Jungkook

Sometimes I am.

Jimin

Can I ask you something?

Jungkook

You just did, but go ahead.

Jimin

...

Jimin

Do you ever get lonely being by yourself? Sorry if this is a bit personal, but I've always wondered. I assume you live by yourself, so I wanted to know if you get lonely in your apartment.

Jungkook

No, it's not too personal. And yes, I do get lonely. When I come back from my studio at night, I get lonely. I get lonely pretty often, but I keep myself busy by hanging out with the 97 liners.