Explanation!

OKAY. let's start! This is an AU thing like I said in the desc. I do NOT know if this name is taken but I'm going to say it anyways. this is a Primal AU although i don't know if Primal is the right word- it's a work in progress. they can turn into dinosaurs if they wish- as i have the references somewhere. i just need to find them and stuff. The top Picture is Pump's reference- yeah, Skid and Pump are in here too, as i don't see them often! Gotta do the deed.

So. this is kinda..pre-written in a way, as i write it down on Discord or Google Docs. before i get into the species of dinosaur everyone is, (though pump is Velociraptor, the kinds in Jurassic Park. sorry, accuracy.) I'll explain what happened before the first chapter here.

Sierra, the name of Girlfriend in this book, was VERY abusive to keith. right?? yeah. eventually, keith found- well, pico found keith, and they started to hang out. Eventually, they heard yells in the forest- Keith managed to get his own house out in the forest. The two found Skid and Pump, with Sierra pointing a gun at them. Monster was there too- but in this AU- I'm sorry for what I'm about to say, Skid and Pump don't know lemon, as i guess they do. I'm going with what i see going around in the fandom. Pico shot monster, who eventually..died, i guess, and Sierra ran off, and Keith called Skids Mother, (i believe her name is Lila.) and Pico called the ambulance, as before, keith had gotten hurt, and he used the rest of what he had on him.

Pump had a shot in his chest- lucky kid, he lived, while Skid had a shot in the leg. Both eventually gotten better. keith and pico got together, and they got Sierra arrested. they eventually took in Pump as their own. disclaimer, in this story, pump has no parents. they committed toaster bath lmao.

Pump had to live in the forest and nearly starve. kept up an act so Skid never had to worry. so, that's all you need to catch up! i hope you have a nice day, or night. if you want to add me on Discord, i'll put it below. Warning, there's more than one ship in here! if you don't like that, or anything in here, please leave!

spooky_skid#7593

have fun!