Chapter 7

A/N hey, finally the day of hell is over! now i can write like shit crazy, took 10 hours yesterday getting the EX and 5 chapters out, only really did 7 hours because i kept getting distracted and played fnf lmao. sorry it took a while to get this chapter out- i tried to make it as long as possible. enjoy
~
(Still on Pumps POV)

Pico handed me a piece of metal, and it was rusted. "found that in your cut." he told me, as i looked at it. "woah..my blood and rusted metal?" i thought for a moment. was it really even metal? "either that or the blades been rusted." keith told me, sitting next to me. i sighed, and looked down. guess being a raptor takes the energy out of you if you don't do it enough, I guess. i hugged onto keith, just laying on him- I'm just really tired. i felt him pat my head. "atleast she's done with. right?" I heard Pico speak out. i slowly, and lazily nodded, before yawning. I felt Pico pick me up. i looked up at him, as if i were dead inside. wait, i am.

"right?" he spoke again. "right.." i yawned again. "jesus christ, you sound like an apatosaur, you want some calzone? i can go pick some up." he told me, before hugging me, and basically babying me. "I'm not a toddler dad.. but yeah, some calzone would work out." i whined. "how about you keith?" he tried to speak in a flirty tone. it sucked, but it was better than...Senpai. wait, I haven't played that game in a while. Pico got the PS1 from Sierra's mother, as they said the console was getting worn, and they thought i could fix it. I did. Eventually. then i found out that Pico was SNAGGING ALL THE GAMES- love the tomb raider game, but the camera's shit. (i know this because i actually played one of the games, i don't know how many there are for the PS1- but i did play one of them and the camera was absolutely shit and it had trouble focusing on the player LMAO) "i could definitely go for some Calzone right now. i'll take the jeep and pick it up." Keith spoke. (i like to think of skid driving a jeep with pump in the passenger seat and they just vibe offroad) 

"be quick before we starve. right bud?" Pico put me down, and i nodded. Keith got up, ad eventually left the house. I saw that Pico sat down on the bed, and played on his phone. I went over to my room, and dug up the PS1. Keith sucks at directions, so it would take a bit. I grabbed the few cords there were, and stuffed the controller in my back pocket, and carried the PS1 downstairs, as well as the disc. I got down in the living room, and sat the PS1 by the PS4 on the TV stand (the TV is quite big lmao. plus, its not one of those TV stands that have an area for the TV and then its enclosed around it. its just like a LOOONG dresser with sum nice shelves.), and started hooking up the cords. I grabbed a blanket and layed it on the ground, and hooked up the controller, and sat down after putting in the disc. I forgot why i haven't played this game in so long. I loved making fun of the Dialogue, and i was happy about fixing the PS1. some nostalgia. I love horizon, yeah, but sometimes i like to visit the old days of gaming like some other people. i just liked to do it i suppose. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs, and come up to me. "what'cha doin?" Pico asked. "playing an old dating game to make fun of the dialogue." I responded.

He snickered. "weirdo." he then went back upstairs. I sat there and played for a little while. eventually..the dialogue started glitching out. was the game self-aware, or something?? i think thats it..maybe. i'm still kinda tired. A red hand came out from the screen, smoke coming from its claws. I went over to the PS1 and tried to turn it off- but it didn't work. I opened the disc tray. i tried to take out the disc but it shocked me, my fingers emitting black smoke. I yelped- that isn't supposed to happen, right?? RIGHT?? i stepped back, panicking. The hand reached out for me, opened, and strained. i kept trying to back up, but it eventually grabbed me, and dragged me in with it. 

timeskip

I woke up, looking around, seeing darkness. I saw a largw screen, showing the front room. i was..trapped? i ran over to the screen, banging my fists against it, screaming for pico, or keith. I was screaming, terrified. I eventually saw Pico walking down the stairs, so i started trying to smack the screen even louder. he didn't seem to notice, as he grabbed coffee, and went back upstairs. WHO THE HELL DRINKS COFFEE IN THE AFTERNOON?? (me if i have the chance LMAO) "oh, he can't hear you.." I heard a voice say from behind me. I looked behind me. "senpai..? you fu-" i was cut off with his finger over my lips, shushing me. "don't do THAT around here, you're only eleven." he spoke. I felt that my Pumpkin was gone. I stepped away from him, panicking. I looked back at the screen..it was over the Controller. I slammed myself against the screen, hoping to at least make a dent. "oh, that wont work..unless i get you out." he spoke, his tone getting lower. I looked back at him. We were suddenly on school grounds..bright pink petals landed on my hand. people were all around. I thought..i was in a game. "Get me out. NOW." i spoke. "hah- why should i let you out? you're just a kid. unless you're hiding something that could..i dont know..free me?" he stepped towards me.