Chapter 33

Hi. I'm here to announce that i will probably do the wastelandish idea :) this book will be ended soon. If this weren't online I'd probably keep it going on for a while longer. After this chapter i could probably just keep splitting everything into different books, but that would be weird. This may be the last chapter...of this universe, i guess.

~

No One's POV

It was a nice day out. Everyone was happy. Pump was recovering. Starting to speak a bit more. He even started to speak up to Keith and Pico again. Pico cried when he finally talked to him. They hugged. A nice sight to see. Echo and Cassandra are having a great time. Senpai and Atu are getting along. Skid randomly starting to get nervous around Pump. Ever since he gave him the small charms he had been working on, made from the ore he had gotten from the ocean. Painted on the icons of the two. He did research on the ore. So he made a healing rune out of it. Like protection. Skid never takes it off. Whenever he doesn't feel his best, he holds onto the rune, and holds it close, thinking of his good memories. It helps him alot.

Every once in a while, Echo goes out to a bar with Keith. They're drinking buddies now. Pump tried some moonshine. He liked it. He also had some Apple Cider with Skid. So, they start supplying some in their fridges. Skid and Pump go take walks together in the forest a bunch. Sometimes, they even come back with a nice rose for Senpai. He always thanks them- they knew he loves roses. Sometimes, they bring shovels, and go digging. They find some silver, and bring it back as a gift for Keith. He gets happy whenever they bring some silver. They even bring a sunflower for Pico, who now has a small area infront of the house to plant them.

Keith and Pico want to thank the kids, so they go out, and let them pick what they'd like. Skid usually gets a small bag of Takis, as he likes spicy foods every once in a while. Echo goes out of her way to give him some sometimes. She likes em too. Pump usually gets a pint of strawberry milk, and gets another pint to quickly run over to Cassandras house and give her some. She's always nervous about it, scared if he poisoned it or something. Pico confirms it isn't poisoned, and she gladly takes it, thanking Pump. He always smiles in response, before leaving. Echo now has a bearded dragon, that scrambles around her living room whenever she lets it out. It's her little friend when Cassandra and Skid are gone. Cassandra even held it once, and immediately loved the little bearded dragon. Skid usually let's it hang out on his shoulder, whenever he does stuff around the house.

Every once in a while, Skid gets some money from Lila. He tries to deny it, and tries to make her keep it, but she always says no, and says he should have it. He always feels bad about it. Skid decides to save up the money for the future. But that's just the recap. It's hell right now.

Pico and Echo are the last ones standing. Keith, Skid, and Pump are knocked out. Senpais in the back trying to help them. It was basically the sparse reef. Empty. Just pure ground, some things sticking out. The monster still wouldn't give up. It was on its final strike. The last one, in hopes to kill them. A large, yellow and black creature stood among them. Spikes along it's back, it's sharp, long teeth sticking out from the sides, blood stained claws. Echo was near fallen. She coughed out blood, before looking back up at the creature. Pico kept shooting at it, but the bullets barely went through. Skid and Pump did the biggest amount of damage on it, but they were knocked out soon after. Pico ran at the creature, grabbing onto it. He climbed up it's arm, as Echo distracted it. He got up to the head, and pulled out a knife from his pocket, stabbing it in the eye. It screeched, stepping back, and thrashing around. This knocked Pico off after a minute, but Echo caught him, putting him down.

The creature got back on its feet, glaring down at them. Echo glared back, staring at it. It took a swipe at her, but she simply got on its hand, standing on it, to shoot it's head. It knocked it back, and she got down. A hybrid came up beside her. The same one that scared Pump..Keith was back on his feet. Senpai came running over, holding his Katana. The creature roared at them. The hybrid went over, attacking the top of the creature. Echo dragged Senpai with her, and they attacked at the underbelly. That's the weak spot. There was then a loud gunshot. It was Skid, holding a shotgun...he had shot the creature in the neck. He kept firing at it. He shot at the ends of the jaw..like, where it's close to the neck. The jaw of the creature fell, now one side holding it up. Senpai quickly ran, and stabbed through the throat. Pump eventually got up, and joined Skid, shooting the end of the jaw. The jaw eventually came off. The hybrid started to try and claw the other eye out. Senpai ran to the side, holding a sharpened katana.

He aimed, and threw at the neck of the creature, cutting it's head off. It fell to the ground, the body still standing. Skid and Pump ran over to shoot it through the head, and eventually did so, the body falling down. Echo got out from under, trying to get Keith and Pico out, who were stuck. Senpai went over to help, but still couldn't get the two out. Skid and Pump turned into their raptor forms, and started pushing on the body. Senpai turned into a large Nundasuchus, and helped push in the middle. They eventually held the body up, and Echo got the two out, before the body fell back down. Pump went back to normal, and ran over to Keith and Pico. "Dad..speak to me.." he spoke, holding the back of Picos head. "I'm okay.." Pico coughed out.

Keith sat by Pico. "Are you sure..?" Keith asked. Pico nodded, and slowly got up. "Cmon. Let's get Echo to guide us back." Pico spoke, picking up Pump, carrying him. Echo did the same with Skid, and lead them back. They were far out.

And with that battle, everyone went home. Skid and Pump would battle with Jula every once in a while. Echo started to help Cassandra, leading her to battle with Keith. She does quite good. Pico is tired most the time now. Pump still does the thing where he hugs onto him and almost falls asleep. Skid still loves to take walks in the forest with Pump. Pico starts making conclusions about the two with Keith while they're gone. Senpais gotten really tired lately, and Atu has to help him around. Jula even battled against Cassandra, and damn, it was a good show.

Every one is happy. Monster isn't there anymore to hurt them. If you were wondering about Sierra, well..she was let out of prison. She hasn't even tried to torment Keith. And Echo..well, i won't spit it out just yet.

~

Thank you for sticking with me along this journey. I may make another book that surrounds Skid and Pump, if you guys would like to read that when it comes out. There's not many stories I've found around them two, so i thought i would contribute. Thank you, so, so much for sticking with this book for as long as it's been going on, which is about a month. It's amazing that you all read this. It's hard for me to end my books. But once my mind is blank, I'll finish the book. Everyone's tales has been told, and they must be put to rest. My little compys..thank you so much. And have a good rest of your day, or night.

My dms are open for any of you to contact me through wattpad, or discord. My discord is left on the Explanation chapter if you would rather contact me there. I am glad to take any questions..anything. thank you, so much for sticking here.

Goodbye, my little compys. I'll see you soon. And remember..

every single one of you are amazing, great people. :)