Chapter 32

why are y'all keeping up with this, it's so LOOOONNNGGGG...ow dhdjdj i might stop the book soon and simply continue it on in a different one. I might do the weird idea i had. Maybe also the old one..doing a cassandra x reader seems nice dhdhd

anyway, enjoy

~

Echo's POV

I felt something tug on from the small slits in my swimsuit. It was just Cassandra holding on. Pico backed up the truck, and suddenly, the latches gave off, releasing us into the water. Pump quickly stole the front seat, and smirked at Keith, who wore a vest so Skid could hang on. As i was far enough in the water, a few feet away from the shore, i made a swift turn, soaking everyone, and rode off onto the lake. A few boats out today, so we would have some waves.. there's one.

I had some jetskis i took from my mom after i- i mean, after she died. She was a bitch and wanted a whole bunch of stuff and never used them. So, I put them to use. I decided to bring Cassandra- she's never rode one before, so i wanted to be the one to show her. I eventually saw Pump racing over, and raced by me, quickly turning in a circle, getting ME wet before riding off. I sighed, and shook my arms a little. "That little.." i heard Cassandra speak behind me. "awe, shush. Pico didn't get to the jetski in time, so he took over. If anyone see's him driving and reports him, we'll quickly get Pico on as an excuse before the cops show up, or something." I explained, shrugging. "do YOU even have a boating license?" She asked.

"Yeah, it's stuffed away in my wallet.." i muttered. I rode off, atleast going up to 60. Keith raced up beside me, and i snickered, slowing down, speeding up, just before i hit a wave, and as the jetski hit the water, i spinned it around, getting Keith wet. When i finished, i quickly rode off. We rode around, Cassandra seeming to have a bunch of fun. i eventually went up to the shore. "How do you feel about your son taking your jetski?" I asked. Pico shrugged, so i pat the jetski. He hopped on behind Cassandra, holding onto her. I rode off, catching up to Pump, signalling for him to slow the fuck down. He did, and i got close to his jetski, so Pico could climb over, and drive the jetski. Pump sighed in defeat. "You were doing damn good, too." Cassandra spoke, making Pico laugh. "Just wait until you can see what I can do." He replied, before riding off. We watched as he done swift turns, jumping some big ass waves. I chuckled. "Hold on." I spoke, and Cassandra got a bit closer, holding on. I rode off, doing what Pico did. I laughed, having fun. I did a few donuts in the water, right before jumping a wave, and spinning right after, riding off in the middle of spinning. We eventually got to choppy waters. I slowed down, seeing that Cassandra seems a bit worried.

"you alright?" I asked. She nodded. I opened a small compartment, and i handed her some water. She took the bottle, and drank some, before handing it back. I took a drink too, before shutting it, putting it back in the compartment, closing it, and riding off.

Keith's POV

Everything was going great, honestly. Skid seemed to be having fun. We eventually stopped, and we took a picture together, sending it to Lila. I knew she'd be a bit worried. I eventually put my phone back in the compartment, and rode off. We eventually started spinning like crazy. I then felt as we stopped..? "the fuck? that fast?" I questioned. "you can kinda use your weight and turn the opposite way you're spinning and kinda..stop it." He explained. "you're a genius..let's go soak echo and her girlfriend." I spoke, and he nodded. We quickly rode off, and signalled Echo to come over..she was in choppy waters. Wasn't as smooth over there.

She came over.

"hi, shorty." She spoke. "hey. Wanna see something?" Skid asked. "I know damn well what you're gonna do. do it." She spoke, smirking. I quickly turned, soaking her and Cassandra. We eventually started racing each other. And i won. Echo sighed in defeat, and Skid laughed. Pico came over, the entire Jetski wet as hell. "What happened to you?" I asked. "We both fell off, Dad wouldn't stop trying to show off to you guys when you all wouldn't look." Pump explained. "hey..I'm cool.." Pico muttered. I laughed. "babe, shush..you're cool.." i trailed off. Pico looked at me and smiled. "Well, I'm gonna let Pump drive a little, my ass hurts." Pico spoke. "WEAAAAKK!" Echo yelled, making Skid laugh. "OOOOHHH, LOOK! CASSANDRA NA-" Pico was cut off with Pump covering his mouth. Echo blushed, before Pico soaked her, and drove off. I laughed. "He got you good." Skid spoke. "too good.." i trailed off. "he..sure did." Cassandra chuckled, Echo still broken. "meet up in about..an hour?" I asked. Echo snapped out of it, and we both rode off.