Chapter 12

HEEEEEEYYYY! Hope you guys are doing alright. I'm tired but I'm doing this anyways. Enjoy the chapter! Note, i'll always be accepting questions on the book. I'd love to answer questions, i dunno why. I just do.
~

Keith's POV

I cautiously ate the chocolate. It tasted nice. But a bit sour. I eventually started shaking really bad. I felt something on me, so i started shaking it off. Well, i tried to. I looked back at the puddle, my reflection. i still had the small blue hue. My scales showed the pattern of my skeleton, and i had some orange on my fin. I went over to Pump. "now you're spooky." Senpai spoke, causing the other two to laugh. I decided i would walk around, try and get used to it some more. I eventually tried running. I fell a few times, but got back up. It felt nice that i could maybe..fight back. If i needed to. I suddenly picked up everyone and started running. "WHERE ARE WE GOING?!" Pump yelled. I couldn't reply, i wasn't sure on speaking just yet.

I eventually made it to the lake, and sat everyone down. I got in the water, and swam around. Turns out there was an Alligator in the water. I could handle it. Could? I'm sure i can.

Senpai's POV

(okay. Senpai's turn, this is gonna suck ALOT)

I got up from the ground, rubbing my head. I was tired from working all night. Still very glad Pump helped. I saw that Keith was in the water, just swimming around. "Well, nice to know he can swim like that. Possibly might need that if we wanna use him as a boat.." i trailed off, earning a small push on the Elbow from Pump, but Pico was in thought. "Okay, so, there's a gator in there, weird, we don't have gators here." Pico spoke. "Shut up and watch, i think he's gonna kill it!" Pump spoke. i looked over at the lake, watching as Keith dove under the water. His head eventually came out of the water, latching onto the gator's neck. He wrestled around with it, i saw..something dribble down from his mouth, it wasn't blood. It was..a clear red. Usually, from what I see, blood is thick enough where you can't look through it.

The gator started shaking around violently, before Keith used his hands, and snapped it's neck. The gator was then thrown up, and smacked away by Keith's tail. I shivered. "Wonder what you'll be." Pump spoke. "Me?" I asked, looking over at Pump. He nodded. "I dunno. Maybe something cool with horns. Since my..weird form i had in that game from forever ago before you let me out-" i spoke, getting nervous. "Only thing with horns i can think of is Carnotaurus. Maybe you'll be a hybrid too?" He asked. "Maybe..maybe a purutaurus." I responded. "That would be cool." He spoke again. I nodded. I looked up at the sky, seeing it was near sunset, as i held out my hand. "Yeah, we gotta find a way to turn him normal soon." I spoke.

"HIIIIII!" i heard a yell. Pico screamed right after.

Pico's POV

I screamed, as i felt my shirt getting soaked. I looked down and saw Keith, with a bit of blood on his cheek. "Hi there." I responded, shivering. "i looooove youuuuuuuuu" he dragged on, hugging me. I sighed. "I love you too, Keith." I spoke, picking him up. We all walked back to the house, Senpai going back in his shed. I went inside, and went upstairs, setting Keith on the bed. He started laughing, like he was drunk. Pump walked in, and went over to him. "Oh, i think i might know what's going on.." Pump trailed off, sitting next to him. He took a bit of clear red liquid. "Yeah, he has a bit of compy in him. I think he accidentally bit himself. Usually people don't do this, but it is on himself, so i guess it's a bit different." Pump spoke. "Wait, he has.." I trailed off. "Yeah, but it only works when he's in his other form. You can still kiss him." Pump spoke. I sighed in relief. "Wait, what-" i was cut off from Pump laughing. "yeah, I'll go get a towel for him." He spoke. I nodded, and sat by Keith, as he got up and went out.

"heeeeey there, sexy.." Keith trailed off, laughing. "yeah, love you too, bud." I responded, patting his head. He used his hands, and kept my hand down on his head. I gently rubbed, and he tightened his grip. "Here. I have the towel." Pump spoke, walking over, putting the towel on Keith's head, and rubbing, trying to dry his hair a little. Keith kept on trying to get the towel away, but i held him by the wrists, so he wouldn't interfere. Pump eventually stopped, and i felt his hair.

it was dry.

I gently took the towel from him. "Hey, why don't you go see skid? I'm gonna dry off your dad, and maybe I'll make everyone something. His mother can come too, if she wants." I spoke. Pump nodded, and went out. I sighed, and turned my attention back to Keith. I took off his shirt, and threw it aside, trying to dry him off. He laughed, trying to push me away, but i wouldn't budge. I eventually dried him. "Alright, go finish drying in the bathroom while i get you something to wear." I spoke. He nodded, and took the towel, and went to the bathroom, shutting the door behind him. I got up, and looked through the closet. I eventually found my old fur coats. I don't remember why i had these, but I'm sure this will keep him warm. I look around his side of the closet, and found some pants. I grabbed that, and layed everything on the bed. I looked around for a shirt.

seems he only has two, and he's already worn them.

I decided i would give him one of my shirts. I looked around, and found one. It was pure black. Great. I layed that down, and grabbed everything, walking to the bathroom. I knocked on the door. "You done?" I asked. "Yeah!" He spoke back. "Well, open the door." I spoke. "HELL NO, YOU'RE NOT GIVING ME A BLOWJOB RIGHT NOW!" He yelled back. I blushed. "I MIGHT. JUST OPEN THE DOOR!" I yelled back. He opened the door a little, and i handed him the clothes. He shut the door after he grabbed it. I went back over to the bed, and sat down, yawning. I looked through my nightstand. I couldn't find what i needed. So, i sat there. I heard footsteps, and saw Keith. He sat next to me, and snuggled into the coat. I gently put an arm around him, and hugged him. "alright..i gotta go start cooking." I spoke, getting up. "nooo.." he spoke, dragging me down. "whyyyyy?" I spoke, replicated his tone. "i want cuddles." He spoke. I sighed, and layed down, bringing him close. He nestled his head into the crook of my neck, and i felt him untense. I fell asleep.

Timeskip

I eventually woke up to Pump shaking me. "Hey. Dinner." He spoke. "oh shit, you're right..thanks for waking me up." I thanked him. He nodded, and left. I got up, carrying Keith, as he was still asleep. I went downstairs, and layed him on the couch, as Pump opened the door. Skid and Lila walked in. "Sorry the house isn't much, but make yourself at home. I'll start in a second." I spoke, walking to the kitchen. I heard some talking, as i assume everyone was settling down. I started cooking some fettucini. Sounded good right now.

~
AAAAA i fuckin love fettucini lmao, sorry this took a while i was doin some weird stuff