Chapter 11

I'm very sorry, as this chapter deleted itself. even when this is still released, i am open to questions. i now have to rewrite everything, which honestly, i don't want to do. but i will. and sadly, this was the chapter where i revealed what Keith was.
~
Keith's POV

it's been a while since the incident. Everyone's ok. Pico has gone back to carrying guns everywhere, all the time. I get a little paranoid, but that's all. Skid has gone back to limping, like back when he got shot in the leg. weird. He usually feels like he's burning like crazy, but he doesn't feel it. Maybe he likes the heat, like Echo? who knows. If he gets cold he starts to twitch alot, and hold onto the person closest to him that he can trust. When he gets even slightly cold, he feels cold as hell. He even gets a little stiff. Echo, luckily, can help him with that, she always keeps one of those weighted blankets in her Jetta.

Speaking of Echo, she's very lucky her tail can regenerate over time. Every once in a while her wrist starts bleeding out. But she's okay. There never seems to be a cut mark, which makes it weird, but what would usually happen to her when her wrists are cut doesn't happen. So, we yet have to figure that out. I get a bit jittery now, but I'm getting back into scary stuff. Pump eventually wakes me up, crying, telling me something tried to hurt him, or he saw something. I offer him to sleep in our bed, but he shakes his head, and tells me he just wants a hug. I do what I can. If the hug doesn't work, i take him downstairs and we watch spongebob while drinking something. He has milk, while i have some kind of moonshine Echo gave me. I mean, i asked for it.

she never asks for money. she just gives it to me. I don't know why she doesn't, but she responds with "i shouldn't do that for a quick buck. I'd rather do it the hard way.". I guess she's just stubborn.

Other than that, everyone's okay.

I got out of bed, and got dressed. I grabbed my phone. News says Sierra got let out of jail way too early. She better have done something damn well to get let out so early. I sighed, and grabbed my keys, setting my phone on the nightstand, and went over to Pico's side of the bed. He was still asleep. "morning, sexy." I spoke, giving him a peck on the forehead. All he did was groan in response. Tired, i guess. I went downstairs, and looked around for the metal..stuff, i guess. I forgot what it was called. I grabbed the small box on the side of the table, and placed it all in, as well as the weird blade i used to carve it in. Don't ask how it works. I don't know, it's probably enchanted or something. Maybe she could answer on how it works.

I closed the box, and went outside, and got in the jeep. I looked around. I opened a small compartment, and turns out i luckily left my wallet in the car. I put it in my pocket and closed the compartment, started the engine, and drove off.

Timeskip

I got back in the driveway, and got out of the car, carrying the bags. I got in, and saw Pico on the couch. "Hi Pico!" I greeted. "Hi there, shorty." He responded back. "Can you get the drinks from the car?" I asked. He responded with a nod, and walked out the door. I set the bags on the table, and started taking everything out, and i stopped when i heard a thump. I looked at the staircase, and shrugged. I continued setting everything out, and Pico eventually set the drinks next to the bags. I stared at the counter for a moment. I heard loud footsteps, and i looked back at the staircase, and saw Pump in his raptor form jump down the staircase, screaming as he stole his food, and his drink, and run back upstairs, causing Pico to laugh.

"Guess he was hungry." Pico spoke. I nodded. I grabbed my set, and went over to the couch, setting everything down on the table, and taking a sip of my drink. "What is this anyway?" Pico asked me, holding up his cup. "Hot chocolate." I responded. (something's up with me and hot chocolate lmao) "aww, you remembered!" He thanked me, in a way. He sat down next to me, and he sat there, eating our breakfast, and watching TV. After a while when i threw the trash away, i started shivering. Pico noticed, and went upstairs, coming back down with a black sweater. I thanked him, and put it on after he gave it to me. He sat back down, and brought me close, hugging me. As i was facing the TV, i tried to hug back by gently wrapping my arms around his arm. I brought my head a bit closer to his arm, and shivered.

He leaned me against him, causing me to flinch, as i didn't really expect that. I turned around, and faced him, giving him a gentle smile. He smiled back, patting my head. I reached up, and kissed him. I eventually pulled back, looking at him. blushing.. probably didn't expect me to do that. He usually takes the lead. I eventually got out of his lap, and stood. I looked around, before i let out a yell about five minutes later, covering my ears. I heard footsteps, i felt a hand on my back. I went silent. I removed my hand, looking down at it. I swear, i felt blood. I eventually passed out.

Timeskip

I woke up, seeing tall grass. Was i in the backyard? I suppose so. We liked the concept of really tall grass. I felt weird..i saw something, long, and scaled infront of me. I heard a voice..It was Pico's? "Oh.. you're finally awake. We thought you would be out for another few hours." I heard Pico speak. We? I saw Senpai..i saw Pico, i saw Pump. I reached my hand out, but greeted with..scales..I panicked, i didn't know what was going on. I slowly got up, and saw a puddle. I went over, and looked. I was..greeted with..a head of a spinosaurus..but a bit shorter..i had frills, I'm smaller than a spino, but bigger than a Dilophosaurus. Interesting. I had a light blue hue to my jaws. I don't know about the rest of my body, but, that looks nice for a pattern..atleast in my eyes.

I gently let out my front arms, touching the ground. I tried to walk on all fours, which weirdly, was possible. I slowly walked around in a circle. It seemed to work out. "Uhm, hello?" I heard. I looked over at Senpai, and walked over to him. "Yeah, i helped too." He crossed his arms. I laughed, but all that came out was a weird start and stop growl. I guess that's a laugh. "DAAAAAAAD!" i heard a yell. I looked around, seeing some tall grass shuffling. Pump eventually popped out, running over to me, trying to hug me. I tried to hug back, but it felt a little weird.

He eventually stopped, and stepped away, looking up at me. "so, he actually did it," Pico started. "Yeah, plus, he isn't a raptor! But a Hybrid- isn't that amazing?! He could be reeeaaallly spooky!" Pump yelled out. I laughed again. I liked seeing that side of him. Usually he's just a bit paranoid, or a bit emotional, or just...tired. "SPOOKY? HELL YEAH HE CAN BE, WATCH!" Senpai yelled, taking pico, and running off. Pico came back with senpai, eventually, and Pico held up what seemed like a piece of chocolate. "Here. Try it." They both spoke. I gently took it, and ate it.

~
LMAO CLIFFHANGER BITCHEEEEES- jk i love y'all, thanks for sticking around