Chapter 8

y'all i think i finally came up on a decision on what keith should me, try to take some guesses lmao plus i accidentally put in an image while writing and i couldnt get it out jsndndnd
~

Pump walked in the living room. "ALRIGHT YOU TWO, STOP FIGHTING!" Pump yelled, and the two looked at him. He gave them two plates. "just eat the food.." pump yawned, before going upstairs. The two looked at him, and then at each other, confused. Though, they did as told, and sat on the couch and ate, while watching TV. Pump opened the door to his bedroom. He felt drained, since he helped Senpai for a while. He turned on his PlayStation, and got on the bed, and played some Minecraft. He was still trying to find the stronghold. (i always make it to the nether but never to the end. Don't kill me if stronghold was the wrong term, i haven't played Minecraft for a while. I've been getting multiple copies of fnf to mod.)

He suddenly got a text.
(orange - pico
pumpkin - pump
y'all lucky I'm gonna keep putting these keys here i guess)
~
orange: hey u okay lil dude? you just dragged yourself up the stairs

pumpkin: tired af that's all. you need something?

orange: nah. i just wanna see if my lil man is okay. whatcha doin?

pumpkin: playing minecraft

orange: fuckin classic bro, have fun finding a stronghold

pumpkin: stfu

~
Pump put his phone down, and continued to play. He eventually got up, and walked in his closet, and pressed the wall. It slid to the side, and he crouched down, opening the hidden mini fridge, and grabbing himself a can of rootbeer. He closed the fridge door, and slid the wall back, going to his bed, sitting down, and continued to play. Pico eventually came in, coming over to Pump, and sat by him, watching him nearly die. "you sure you're okay?" Pico asked. Pump went back into his house and sat down the controller, taking off his pumpkin. "not really." he spoke. He kept his head down. "hey..look at me." Pico tried to ask. Pump looked up at him. Pico could see the bags under his eyes. "when was the last time you slept?" Pico asked. Pump thought for a second. "i don't know..a day..?" Pump lazily spoke, yawning.

"you gotta sleep, kid.." Pico was getting worried. "don't worry..all i did was help Senpai a little.." Pump yawned. "yeah, but you're tired.." Pico gently grabbed Pumps arm. Pump violently flinched in response. Pico let go. "it's..my arms are kinda strained..I'll be fine." Pump tried to reassure Pico. Pump saved his game, and closed it, taking a final sip of his rootbeer. He threw it, the can landing in the trash can. "woah, good throw." Pico wowed. Pump giggled. Pumps phone rang. Pump picked up his phone, and walked into the closet, shutting the door.

"Hi skid." Pump spoke tiredly.

"Hey pump! you okay? You sound reeeaaallly tired!" Skid tried to speak in enthusiasm.

"I am really tired. carried a whole bunch of stuff and now my arms are in utter pain..whatcha need?" Pump asked.

"Oh! That! we uh..you mind if I come over and...we can talk?" Skids tone got a bit deeper.

"oh, yeah..come on over. Might take me a minute to answer the door though.." Pump replied.

"Thanks, pump." Skid thanked him before hanging up. Pump walked out of the closet, and went over to Pico. He hugged him, clearly tired as hell. "hey, how about we get you to sleep?" Pico quietly spoke, as he guessed Pump had a headache. "no..gotta help Skid...something..happened.." Pump spoke, yawning again. Pico sighed in defeat. "will you sleep after?" Pico asked. Pump nodded, and Pico pat his head. Pump heard knocking downstairs, and a "come on in!" from keith. Pump stopped hugging Pico, and Pico went back downstairs. Skid eventually walked in, shutting the door behind him, and sat by pump on the bed. "what's going on?" Pump shot up with worry, seeing the expression on Skids face. (tryna bring skid into the liiiight)