Chapter 1

A/N: there's literally only one tag because the tag system was broken on my phone lmao
also, this fanfic mentions a game called Horizon Zero Dawn- it's a VERY good game, and i recommend getting it. very good game. This book will be copied down from my copy i put on a stupid channel in Discord, for maybe 5-6 chapters or less, since it's kind of pre-written. Keith is the name for Boyfriend in this book, just incase you forgot. I might write these characters, ESPCIALLY PICO BAHAH/ This Chapter Mentions Suicide, and also swearing throughout the book.
'''''''''''''

Keith's POV

I woke up. Tired. Lights Blared into my eyes, as i faced the window. it seems that the Blinds don't work too well. Suppose i should just switch to curtains. Weird that i woke up facing the window. i usually sleep facing away from it. The window just..never mind. I sat up, and grabbed a Pen, and my Leather Book. I opened it, and started writing inside.

~
3/9/21

 I only got the house maybe..a week or two ago? yet, so much has already happened. I'm with Pico now. Sierra finally got what she deserved. Especially for nearly killing Skid and Pump. 

Pump was especially lucky to live with a shot to the chest. I never thought he would survive it, yet he did. I just..didn't think he would make it. Yet he pulled through. I'm quite happy to be where i am now. Pico and I are basically..dads now?? I don't know how to put it, really. We took in Pump as our own- which i'm happy about. Someone to talk to when Pico's gone. Pico and I had recently learned that, a long time ago, Pump's parent's had committed suicide. Due to that, Pump had to live in the forest, and..nearly starved to death. It's interesting how he didn't get Skid to worry about him, though. I'm happy to have Pump. He's still very kind. Loves to talk with Skid and I about Spooky Month. I'm Interested in what they'll do this year.

Every once in a while, Pico does Pump's hair all nice and neat, even though we all know he'll just hide it under his Pumpkin. He's scared to show his face to people other than those he knows. Like Skid, and Lila. speaking of Lila- she's very nice. I'm kinda scared. Sierra might try to break out of jail, or something, and come over and try to beat me up. Pico and I spoke to her parents once. I don't know how she grew up to be so bitchy- her Parents are actually quite nice.  Especially for them looking like they would immediately kill you just for getting one of the other's order wrong. But here's the thing. Pump has grown quiet. He's even scared to take off his pumpkin around us- even Skid told me that happened to him as well. Did someone beat him up, or bully him?? i don't know, but it's nice to get these thoughts out. Pico told me it would help. 

I'm going to try and help Pump the best I can- I'm just worried as hell for him. 

~

I closed my leather book, and gently wrapped it up with the leather string, and set it on my nightstand with the pen next to it. I felt something tap my knee, and I look over to see Pump. "what'cha need, bud?" I asked. he simply dragged me out of the bed, and down the stairs, and I nearly tripped. "Woah- Pump-" I spoke out- startled. I looked over at the couched, my expression turned to fear. I went over to the couch, which Pico was on. A kitchen knife, stabbed into his chest. Blood slowly dripped from the wound. I pulled out the knife, and sat it aside. "Pump- get the kit." I looked over at him. He nodded, and ran. I put pressure on the wound while I waited. He eventually came back, and i took off Pico's shirt, setting it aside.  "okay, now put pressure on there." I instructed Pump. He did as told. I looked through the kit and found bandages- and a few bit of stitches. I took out the bandages, and Pump handed me a cloth. "thank you." I thanked him. He simply nodded. He removed his hands, and i cleaned off the blood, and wrapped him up.

"Thank you, Pump." I sat Pico up against the couch. He was knocked out, I assume. Lot's of scars. "y-you're welcome." I heard Pump quietly speak. I looked over at him- he was looking down at the ground. "Something wrong?" I asked. "hm? oh..I'm just worried about dad..is..will he be okay?" he asked, looking back up at me. "I'm sure he'll be okay..I can tell he's seen much worse." I explained.

~
Thanks for reading! took me a half hour because i eventually took a break and played Week 4 on Hard. This may be weird, but i'm not scared of M.I.L.F on hard mode. I haven't been able to play ANY songs from week 2 in forever due to my laptop being crappy. I'm kinda scared of South on hard mode, since i haven't played it in a while. god, i love Week 2, lmao