Chapter 25

MHM YEAH I AINT WRITING BLOWJOBS AGAIN FOR A DAMN WHILE, like, OW, i suck at this. Anyway, let's get on with the story ahdhd

~

Keith's POV

I woke up, yawning..i grabbed onto the covers, and pulled them up, so i would have them over my face. I was cold..I heard yelling downstairs, so i sighed, and got up, getting dressed. I then did whatever i had too. I went downstairs to see what was going on. "can you guys NOT moan that loud??" Pump asked. "it's not my fault your father moans so- oh, good morning." Pico cut himself off to greet me. "mmmornin." I trailed on, yawning. I went over to Pump, and sat by him, rubbing his head. "why the fuck is your hair so..so fluffy.." I trailed off, feeling his hair. "i have no idea." Pump responded. "awee, is Pump annoyed? you need hugs?" I asked, about to baby him. "no, no i don't." He spoke, looking down at his phone.

"awee, you need hugs.." I spoke, before hugging him, and ruffling his hair. He started kicking around, trying to get out. "shh, shh, it's okay..i know you're sad about killing the watcher.." i babied him even more, causing him to yell in annoyance. Pico joined in, making it a group hug. Pump started thrashing around even more, but we didn't let him go. "LET ME OOOUT!" Pump yelled, trying to get out. "hmm..no." Pico replied. "god dammit, i hate you guys." Pump spoke. "love ya too." I spoke. "Anyways..if you don't mind me, I'm gonna go make some food.." Pump spoke, and we let him go, so he could walk to the kitchen. "look at our kid go..growin up so fast.." Pico sniffed. "DAD SHUT UP IM TWELVE, GOD DAMMIT!" Pump shouted from the kitchen, making us both laugh. There was a knock at the door. I got up, and went over, opening it. "hello there..son." My father said, standing before me. "oh god, not again.." I facepalmed. He forced himself in, and we started talking..but it became a fight.

"WOW-" My father was cut off from something tackling him from behind. Pump stood on my father's back, holding a pistol. "alright, you fuck. Listen here." He started. "oh, what's a little kid gonna do to me?" My father questioned, chuckling. "i can rip you apart, or shoot ya. Onto the point." Pump spoke, getting closer to his ear. "Leave my dad alone, or i swear to GOD, i will rip you apart, and no one will find you." Pump finished, my father laughing. "try it." He replied. Pump looked over at me, and i hugged pico, nodding. He nodded back, and looked down at my father. He wheezed, as he felt more pressure on him. Pump, now a raptor, got off, and tried to pick him up with his jaws, but failed a bit, as my father fell.

Pump latched onto his legs, and started thrashing his head around, before smacking him on the ground. He screamed as the raptor approached him. He tried kicking it away, but Pump latched onto his neck, and started thrashing him around again, before slamming him down, and snapping his neck. Even after he was dead, Pump still smacked him around. "alright, alright, Pump he's dead.." Pico spoke, getting up, and walking over to him. Pico held out a hand, and Pump shoved his head on Picos chest, making him laugh, and hug Pump. Pump lifted his head, Pico rolling back, now leaning on the stem coming out on his back. (design back in EX)

Pump walked around a little, Pico gently holding on, as he didn't want to fall off. Pump eventually started running around, Pico nearly screaming. I simply watched, laughing. Pump came over, and got down, letting Pico step off. Pico sat back down by me, and Pump turned back to normal. He then walked to the kitchen, eventually cooking something. I hugged Pico, staying close. I felt his arm wrap around me, and we both watched TV together. "awe shit.." I spoke, frustrated. "what is it?" Pico asked. "forgot to fuckin..damn it, i can't remember.." I trailed off. "oh, i remember now..we gotta go to the store and grab some stuff.." i yawned. Pico sighed. "i'll go get it. okay?" He responded, and i nodded, handing him the keys. He got up, and left.

I heard something outside. I went to the back door, and slid it open. God dammit, did she have to come back? My mother was arguing with Senpai on where my father was. shit..i forgot to- no, wait..i can hear Pump walking out to dump the body. good. "I DON'T KNOW WHERE THE FUCK HE IS, NOW FUCK OFF!" Senpai yelled. "YOU KNOW DAMN WELL WHERE HE IS!" Vamera yelled back. I groaned, and stepped out. "Go. Away." I spoke, immediately getting frustrated. "ah, there you are, my little..fuck it, WHERE IS HE?" She shouted. "none your damn business, venomous bitch." I replied, and something landed on her face, and she stepped back. "yeah, reaaaallllyyy wish you didn't pass that on to me, did ya?" I asked, shaking my head violently. Spitting out venom makes me feel weird.

She tried to get it off of her face, and i kick her around in the direction AWAY from the house. "did she hurt you?" I asked Senpai. "uh..just this weird stuff.." Senpai seemed disgusted, as he showed me the venom. "AWE FUCK-" I yelled, dragging him inside. I went to the sink in the kitchen, as Pump wasn't using it. I ran some water, washing it off. "What's so bad about it?" Senpai asked. "Dilo venom is BAD. I can't remember what it does but it is NOT good." I replied, rubbing it off. "but..you just got it on you?" Senpai questioned. "I'm immune, i have the venom." I replied, washing it off. I then dragged him back to the shed, and laid him down on the bed. "okay- just rest. You might pass out. I don't want you passing out while standing." I spoke, pulling a blanket over him. I felt his head. He was starting to burn up. He eventually fell asleep, and i went back out. I slowly walked along the trail, and back to the house. I went in, and sat back down on the couch, waiting for Pico to get home.

Timeskip

I woke up to Pump shaking me. "Here. I got the food done." He spoke, as i sat up. "mmmm...fettuccine.." I hummed, picking up the bowl and fork, starting to eat. "holy shit you cook good.." I admired, still eating. "awe, thanks." He thanked, scratching the back of his neck. Pico came over and sat by me with a bowl, and eating. Pump grabbed his, and went upstairs. I eventually finished, got some more, and cleaned the bowl. I went back in the living room, and leaned on Pico, yawning. He hugged me, and brought me closer. I got under his sweater, and wrapped my arms around him. "my god, you're adorable.." i heard Pico chuckle. I turned around to face him, and i looked up at him. He looked away, putting a hand on his cheek. i made him face me. I put my hands on his cheeks, and pushed them together. "the fuck are you doing?" He asked. "admiring your face." I replied. He sighed, and i messed with his cheeks a little, before finally letting do.

He then pulled me close, and i simply laid my head on his chest. "jesus, you're cold.." I heard Pico speak, before shivering. I put my hand on his neck, and he flinched hard. "I'm that cold?" I asked. He nodded. I simply got out from his sweater, and stood up, stretching. I looked at my phone. Nothing much happened since yesterday. I looked out the window..seemed stormy. Wonder how Skids holding up. I called him. Luckily he picked up. "heeeeey!" He greeted, before laughing. "Hey! How's it been going?" I asked. "awe damn..uh..I'm doin fine but echo seems drunk and she has NOT had anything today." He responded, making me laugh. "You wanna come over here and stay with Pump? She can't take care of shit when she's drunk." I spoke. "Fuck yeah..I'll walk over there actually. holy god- you remember Cassandra right?" Skid started to whisper. "uhhh..kinda." i responded. "yeah, well, Echos drunkenly flirting with her." Skid replied, trying not to laugh.

"beautiful. we're leaving here in a bit..you have a copy?" I asked, and he hummed in response. "aight, have fun, kid." I responded. I eventually hanged up, and put my phone in my pocket. Pico got up, and stretched. "alright, let's go." He spoke, before we went out the door, and got in the Jeep, going out for a drive.

Timeskip/ Skids POV

I walked up to the door, and pulled out s key from my pocket. I unlocked the door, and went in, shutting the door behind me. I went over to the couch. Pump didn't seem to notice me. I gently hugged him, and he flinched. "hi there..I'ma go steal your bed now." I yawned, but he simply pulled me down beside him. "alright Skid..why are you this tired? This should have went away a while ago." Pump spoke, putting his phone down. He looked up at me. I looked down. "Cmon, skid.." He spoke again. "i just..i feel like i should just back off, you know? I shouldn't just...be in the way..you know? I'm always just there." I spoke, putting my face in my hands. "Skid, you aren't in the way. Hell, you help a lot. When i just.. wanna talk, you're there to listen, and laugh with me." He replied, gently grabbing my hands, and taking them away from my face. "You're not annoying. You're kind. You try your best, you stick up for yourself..hell, when we went to school one day, you saved my sorry ass and risked getting a referral. You stick up for who you love. Like your mom...don't let this get to you. I know you're strong." He tried to encourage me.

I immediately hugged him. "you're stronger. You're actually there for me. I only know a bit of people..you guys..and my mom. I miss seeing you be so happy, and when we were so carefree, just..talking about spooky month. You're just a happy person. I like that. I like everything about you. You're just that one person i can come to talk to now." I tightened my grip. He hugged back. He gently rubbed my back. "cmon. Let's just sit and talk. Okay?" He spoke. I let go. "sure..I'd love to." I smiled, before yawning.

~

I would write more but I've been feeling dizzy all day, it's 9:44 and the headaches kicking in so I'll write later. Might draw cassandra again dunno. Sorry if this book is going in a stupid direction.