Chapter 29

LMAO I COULDN'T FIT MY JURASSIC PARK SLIP IN MY CARD HOLDER SO I TOOK OFF THE CARDBOARD STICKER WITH THE LOGO ON IT AND I PUT IT ON MY LAPTOP IM FUCKING CRYING, ITS SO BEAUTIFUL EVEN THOUGH MY LAPTOP IS BLUE

wait can i take a moment to realize my pcs color is close to keiths hair color?? Its there but.. d a r k e r  b l u e. im crazy now i guess rjehterijg i just did milf on hard mode a whole bunch on my phone (i surprisingly found a mobile port by someone, doesn't specifically say who made it, so sorry about that) and i nearly did it. i nearly FUCKING did the drop perfectly. jfghslhg Jula's HOT

okay i need to stop simping i simp for way too many fnf characters- spookeez made me miss more than milf somethings wrong with me. still sure its because skid and pump are supposed to be after Jula. 

im taking story suggestions now cause my brain is fried as fuck. plus, i might make a discord server, i need y'all to tell me if you think i should make it, it's purely for us all to vibe there n shit like that.

~
No One's POV :)

Keith walked in the gas station, walking around, looking for a drink. He eventually found one, and paid. He walked out, going over to the other side of the road, and going on, as it was a small town where he was at now. He went over to where the land would stoop down. he got back, and ran towards it, sliding down, as it had recently rained. He nearly fell at the end, but he kept himself up. He ran like crazy, every once in a while, stopping to take a drink. He eventually made it to a small home. It seemed to be abandoned. He slowly opened the door, stepping inside. It was dark inside. A few candles. He walked around, as if he was trying to find something..he eventually found a basement. He slowly went down the stairs, trying to be quiet. The light quickly turned on. "I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU, BITCH!" Skid yelled, causing Keith to screech. Skid laughed, and beckoned him over. "The mansion got destroyed in the hurricane a while back, so Pump and i made this place a new mansion. Basically, if any stupid kids come here on Halloween, we'll spook em and steal their candy, and bring it home. We'll invite echo and cassandra, and senpai will come in..we'll just vibe basically. Do i plan too much?" Skid explained, before asking. Keith used his hand to show a 'kinda', with his expression too. Skid sighed. "honesty..anyways, ready to practice?" Skid asked. Keith nodded, setting his drink down, and grabbing the mic Skid threw him. They sang for hours, having fun, laughing. They eventually took a break, and sat down, chatting. "jesus you're almost taller than me." Keith spoke. Skid chuckled.

"yeah. four inches away, though. Pumps taller than me by an inch." Skid finished.
"oh god, even my kids gonna be taller than me." Keith groaned, Skid laughing like crazy.
"yeah. which is weird. You're short for your age. I'm a bit taller for my age, by like..two inches." Skid grumbled that last one. (during writing this i had to look it up. Skid and Pump are 12, so i looked it up, average height is 4"10 so they're kinda tall for their age. Then again, I'm a bit tall for my age, too.) "hey, at least you're growing. April makes fun of me cause I'm short." Keith sighed.

"But you ARE short, dumbass." Skid replied, laughing again.
"dammit. what time is it?" Keith spoke up.
"oh shit..it's midnight, sorry if I killed your voice, mines starting to die right now." Skid spoke, his voice getting quieter.
"nah, it's okay. It's worth it if i have some fun." Keith chuckled. Skid smiled, and stood. He set everything aside, and he led Keith up to the roof of the house. They sat there, stargazing together. "this would be perfect." Keith spoke. Skid gave him a confused look.
"Pico and i just sitting here..looking at the stars together. Not a worry in the world. We could care less." Keith quietly laughed. Skid smiled at him, and pat his back, before sighing.
"it's all peaceful out here until you guys start having sex on the roof." Skid spoke, his voice quiet as hell. Keith froze, making Skid laugh a little.

"I'm not that horny.." Keith mumbled.
"I'm pretty sure you are. hell, didn't you have sex while Pump was sleeping last night?" Skid questioned. Keith sighed in defeat.
"yes..yes i did." Keith spoke, looking down. They stayed there together for a while. Skid eventually fell asleep, so he carried him down the roof, and into the fields. About half an hour of walking, it started to rain. He walked through the rain, pushing on as best he could. He eventually heard footsteps behind him as he finally reached a sidewalk. He started running, holding Skid close, to not drop him. After a few minutes, he felt something on his back. "slow down, it's just me." A familiar voice spoke.

Keith slowed down to a stop, causing them to get off his back, and stand infront of him. "What are you doing out here in the rain? Dad's worried sick." Pump spoke. "I was practicing with Skid, and we lost the time." Keith replied. Pump sighed, and turned into a raptor, getting down a little. Keith got on, and Pump ran him home.

After a while, they made it. Pump stopped in what was kind of a driveway, and Keith got down, so Pump could turn back to normal. Pump went over to the door and knocked, Keith following behind. Pico opened the door, and greeted Pump with a big hug. He eventually saw Keith and went over, hugging him as well, and bringing them inside. Pump took Skid with him upstairs, to wrap him in a towel, and dry him off. The rain eventually got worse. Senpai came in through the back with Atu standing by him, without a leash. Seems they could trust her. Pico let Senpai stay in for the few days it would be raining shit crazy, Senpai thanking him with a hug. Atu got on her hind legs, and hugged him too...kinda. (I've done the hug thing with dogs before and it's amazing lmao)

Senpai told Atu to go upstairs and stay with the kids. She replied with a light bark, and ran upstairs. Senpai chuckled, and the three sat on the couch, watching TV and talking. Keith eventually walked off into the kitchen, sneezing like crazy. Luckily it wasn't really loud. Keith walked out, and grabbed a blanket, covering himself up, as he walked. "You okay?" Pico asked. Keith looked down. He didn't know how to respond. Pico immediately grabbed him, dragging him on the couch, and cuddling him. Senpai awwed, and took a picture sending it to Echo, who replied with 'adorable until they start having sex in the middle of the night', causing Senpai to laugh. They watched movies, and eventually, Senpai came over to Keith with a bowl of soup. Keith got out of Pico's arms and sat up, eating it, finishing it in a near hour, surprisingly. He takes shorter most the time. Senpai took the bowl and went to clean it once Keith finished. Keith thanked Senpai as much as he could, before leaning back onto Pico, who kept him close.

Keith eventually passed out, and Senpai set up the couch so he could sleep. They wished each other a good night, and Pico carried Keith upstairs. He laid him on the bed, and got in with him, pulling the covers over both of them, before bringing him closer, and cuddling him the rest of the night. 

Timeskip

Morning. It's finally come. Keith woke up, yawning, unable to move due to Pico. He struggled to get out of his grip, and eventually did. He went over to Pumps room, to find him on the floor, and Skid in the bed. He smiled, and went over to Pump, gently patting his head. Pump shifted around. The floor isn't too comfy. Atu was asleep next to Pump. She wouldn't wake up for a while. She was a bit older now, actually having a bunch of fur. After all, last night was a few weeks before this chapter, he believed. She was finally a bit bigger, walking around, energetic as fuck. Keith went downstairs, and saw Senpai, soundly asleep. He went outside, looking at the sky. He went back in after about twenty minutes, though. He made breakfast before everyone woke. Once everyone did, they were quite happy to get some food. The rest of the day went smooth. Skid was eventually returned to Echo, and made plans with him to practice every once in a while. Pump was unusually tired, clinging on to Pico all day whenever they weren't walking. Senpai played some games with Pico, even arm-wrestling him, Keith being the judge. The day was perfectly fine, rain heavily pouring when the sun fell.

~

ow don't mind my drunken thoughts in the A/N. I'd hope you guys can leave some ideas and also tell me if you'd like me to make a Discord server where everyone just hangs out. Yesterday i did the first two paragraphs of this book when i was braindead. Today I did the rest, staying up to finish this chapter for you guys. I had a big test today so i was happy when I came home lmao. I should play more Subnautica...i hate the crashfish. Anyway, do tell me if you want that server :)