Chapter 10

good luck, i haven't written horror in a while lmao. hope you laugh at my bad writing or maybe feel uneasy or nervous

/

They were all talking, having a good time. Echo perked up her head, looking around. She got up, looking at the kitchen. The sun had set by now. She went to the kitchen, looking around. Pump saved his game, and got up, going over to the kitchen, and screamed. Echo did as well. Senpai got up, running over to see there was a knife on the wall. The lights flickered. The lights blew out, and Pump grabbed a match. He lit it, and Echo lead them back to the living room. Keith was gone. Pico had his gun out, nervous. "where did he go?" Senpai asked. Pico shushed Senpai. He pointed to the marks on the floor, leading upstairs. Skid went over to Pump and hugged him, scared. Echo didn't have an expression, as she stared at the staircase. "Stay down here, and stay together." Echo spoke, walking upstairs. Pico stood infront of Skid and Pump, keeping his guard, and his gun up. There were noises upstairs, and a yell.

Keith came downstairs, Echo with him. He had a scratch on his face. Pump put a bandaid over it, Keith giving him a gentle smile. Pico fell to the ground, now shooting his gun. Yet there was only one bullet hole in the wall. "somethings in the house." Senpai spoke. "YOU DON'T THINK?" Pico yelled. "QUIET DOWN!" Skid yelled. "it'll hear us, maybe attack us again." Pump followed. "well-" Senpai was cut off, falling to the ground, feeling something tug him. He started dragging on the floor, Pico tried to grab his hand, but slipped, falling. Echo grabbed his hand, and tried to get him away from where he was being pulled to. Echo yelled in pain, having to let go of a screaming Senpai. He was dragged off, a large slam silencing him. Keith shivered. He didn't know what was going to happen next. Echo took the kids outside. Blood on the ground. They couldn't see it, but she could. The trail lead to the shed.."wait..why would it drag him back to where he sleeps?" Skid asked. The other two shrugged. Echo saw blood on the barricade. Pump shivered.

Skid took out the barricade, and the doors flew open. Senpai's throat was cut open. Echo quickly went over, and felt for a pulse. He was still alive, good. She stopped the bleeding, and she somehow kept him alive. she laid him on the mattress. She took Skid and Pump back inside. There were claw marks on the floor. Keith and Pico were gone. She slowly went up the stairs, and opened the door that lead to the couples room. The light flickered. The room was empty. She heard choking, so she went to the bathroom. Keith was hanging from the ceiling, trying to get the rope off. Echo cut the rope by his neck, and gently sat him on the counter. She looked at the bruise mark from the rope. she took something from the cabinet, and gently rubbed it on the bruise, after looking at what it was. Keith flinched alot during the process. She gently picked him up, and put him on her back. She went over to Pumps room. Keith got down, Skid and Pump went over and hugged him. He silently cried. She slowly opened the door to Pump's walk in closet.

She smelt a faint scent of blood. She looked around. Pico's gun was on the ground, a trail of gunpowder to the ceiling. She gently knocked on the ceiling. It grabbed her by the neck. She tried to scream, but nothing came out. She was thrown against the wall, the door slammed shut. Keith tried to open the door, but it wouldn't budge. Skid looked under the small gap under the door, seeing the gun, but not the gunpowder. He tried to reach for it..He knocked it to the side, the wall opening, and the gun sliding up to his right. He grabbed the gun and got up, stepping back. Screeches emitted from the closet, a tearing noise following. "GET BACK!" Skid yelled, causing Keith to back up. Skid aimed, and shot the doorknob, causing it to knock to the side, the door opening. There was a hole in the ground, a large, black scaled hand with large, long, thick claws grasping the ledge. Pump ran over, looking over into the hole. A bloodied Indoraptor, holding on for dear life..but the other hand held something else. The Indos arm seemed broken, a large blade stabbed into its neck, the tail was completely ripped off, only, and luckily, the bone. Strands of vessels hung from the bone, blood dripping from its tail, and claws.

Keith came over, and looked. The creature moved, trying to get up. 'still alive. good.' Pump thought. Skid came over and helped pull out the indo, and eventually, everyone got it out. The Indo let it's tail down into the hole, and Pico climbed out of the hole. "woah- how did you find him?" Skid asked. "you didn't hear the floor collapse?" Echo asked, turning back to normal. They all shook their heads. "Well, the floor fell, i guess, and i..found him..on the ground. and i called him over, and he latched onto my arm, staying there..he's probably exhausted." Echo explained. Pico sat on the ground. It seemed that he tried to speak, but he couldn't. Nothing came out. Pump sat by him, and hugged him. Pico hugged back..his hands were terribly cold, lifeless.

Pico suddenly held him closer, reaching for his gun. He scratched at the air, panic spread on his face. Keith went over, and tried to calm him down. It eventually worked. "Pico..cmon..speak...please." Keith begged. Pico tried to speak, but he started coughing. He put his hand over his mouth. Blood. Pico panicked. He felt sick. He got up, and walked out of the closet. He ran to the bathroom, and leaned over the sink, starting to choke. Skid ran over, smacking his back. Pico kept coughing blood. It smacked against the walls of the sink, slowly going into the drain. They all stayed together, Echo as an Indoraptor staying with them for the night, until it turned day.

Ever since that night, nothing like that has ever happened again in the house. It could have been Sierra finding black magic? LD doing some one time night curse? MAYBE THAT WAS SIERRA? who knows. i swear to mysrlft I'm not going to write horror because I'm too scared to hurt any characters to near death, like, their ribs sticking out from their body or something. i dunno.

~

hi there! I did terrible. i hope you either got nervous or started laughing at my terrible job of writing horror. I'm scared to hurt characters too much so it kinda sucked