Chapter 27

HEEEY! while making chapter 26 i asked my friend for some help. We looked through some dinos- well, i did, and i sent them in, and asked what would fit more. We ended up choosing an Indosuchus. Not in JP or JW. I've seen all the movies. Not a hybrid. An actual cool dino :) look it up if you want! she'll have red and black scales, the red being striped, and red horns, which feels like her hair, but ISNT anything like that, that'll stick out like dragon horns. They don't go all the way up, but they'll kinda lean back a little. She can also camoflauge like the Indominus Rex. All I've added other than horns.

~

Keith's POV

so. we decided that Senpai would take the dog. He does seem pretty lonely in that shed..but at least we wouldn't get dog fur everywhere. I hope Atu would be alright with him. I looked at my phone, deciding on what i should do. I scrolled around..everyone was asleep. I sat my phone on the nightstand, and rolled over, hugging onto Pico. I was tired. And it was only one in the afternoon. I tried to sleep, before i heard a yell. I jolted up, and got out, running to Pump's room. "whats goin on?!" I shouted. Pump sighed. "nightmare..again." He spoke. I sighed in relief, that it wasn't anything worse. I went over, and sat next to him, patting his head. "here..lemme tell you something." I started. He looked down. "whenever April had a nightmare, i told her this. If you know you're in the nightmare..take a deep breath in there. It's weird to say, and explain, but, just take a deep breath. Think of..something. Anything that makes you happy. and boom- it's gone." I spoke. "like your mom?" He asked. I chuckled. "yeah." I replied. "its one in the afternoon. lets get ready, and maybe go walk around? maybe get a bite?" I asked. He smiled, and nodded. I got out of the room. I went back to my room, and shook Pico, trying to get him awake. "piiicoooo..wake uuupp.." I trailed, shaking him more. He didn't wake up. I sighed, and sat by him. "you don't know how to wake up, do ya, sexy bastard?" I questioned, knowing i wouldn't get an answer.

It was silent for a few moments. "wake up, im sorry, but we cant sleep all day." I spoke, shaking him more. He groaned, shifting around. I sat him up, and went to the closet. I looked around, and grabbed his sweater, and went back over, putting it on him. He woke up right after, and looked at me. "why didn't ya just shake me?" He questioned. "i did, you don't know how to wake up, thats what. Cmon, get ready, we're going out." I replied. I grabbed some clothes, and went to the bathroom to change.

Timeskip

I walked down the stairs, and went over to the couch, and sat down. I pulled out my phone, and checked the time. It only took me a few minutes. I put my phone back in my pocket, as Pump ran over to me. "hi, kiddo." I greeted. He hugged me out of no where, so i hugged back. "okay, affectionate today, aren't we?" I asked, making us both laugh. We both let go, and he stepped back. "yeah, i just wanna get out i guess." He replied. Pico came down, holding his gun. He put it in his back pocket, hiding it behind his sweater. We then got up, and walked out. We didn't have any destination. All we did was walk around, look at the scenery. We eventually went to a gas station. Pump got Pepsi, Pico got a Monster, and i simply got Milk. I dont know why, but i did. I paid, and we went on our way. We talked, and laughed. We eventually sat down on the curb, and watched as the cars passed by. It was going nicely. Eventually finished our drinks, threw em away. Then, we started walking again. We were at the back of the town now, so nobody would care how loud we were. Few cars passed. I eventually felt something grab onto me.

I was yanked back, something over my mouth.

an arm.

I was getting dragged back, and i tried to yell. Pico took notice, and looked back, grabbing his gun, and aiming it at the person. "PUT. HIM. DOWN." Pico commanded. I saw that the person who grabbed me, pulled out a pistol. "give me your money, and maybe i will." They snarled. Seemed like a stupid response. But okay. I took the time while they were distracted, to bite down on their wrist as hard as possible. They didn't put me down. I tried to move my head, so i could break their wrist. It took a minute, with yelling, but i managed to do it. They finally let me go. I ran over behind Pico, and saw how bloodied their wrist was. A whole bunch of skin ripped off- as i had really sharp teeth. They aimed, and tried to shoot Pico. Pico simply went to the side, and shot the bullet, somehow. He then shot them in the leg, and Pump went over, now a raptor, dragging them into the alleyway. There was more screaming. 

Eventually, after a few minutes, Pump came back out, blood over his mouth. He simply wiped it away with his hand. "is he dead?" Pico asked. "i decided to be merciful for once and let them live." Pump replied, yawning. "well..lets..get home." I spoke, picking up Pump. He simply moved around, now sitting on my shoulders. We started our way back. Nothing else happened on the way, luckily. When we made it home, i made everyone some food. The rest of the day was just fine. 

Pump ran down the stairs, and got on the couch, laying down. "uhhhm..you okay?" I questioned, walking over. "yeah..im alright." Pump sighed. "you sure?" I asked again. He nodded. "you feel bad?" I asked. "for once, yeah. am i some..murderer now?" He questioned. "a murderer? no, you aren't a murderer. No matter what, you're my son." I replied, patting his head. He giggled. "and no matter what, you're my dad." He replied, smiling. "yes. yes i am." I spoke. "yeah, you're a total bottom, too." I heard Pico from behind me. "W-WHAT? IM NOT!" I exclaimed, blushing. Pump laughed. "yeah, you are..always will be." Pico spoke, picking me up. "also, can we talk about how you're severely underweight?" Pump spoke. "what do you mean? he's heavy as hell." Pico replied. "it's called you have noodle arms, dumbass." Pump replied, making me laugh. Pico sighed in defeat. "how much again?" Pico asked me. "ninety." I replied. "jesus, you are underweight.." Pico muttered.

"yeah, alright, put me down." I replied. He nodded, and put me down. I stretched. He immediately hugged me from behind, and took me upstairs, leaving Pump on the couch. He laid down on the bed, rolling to his side, still holding onto me. I sighed, and rolled over, hugging onto him. He started messing around with my hair a little, before falling asleep. I, sadly stayed awake longer. I looked around, sighing. I tightened my grip on Pico, burying my head in the crook of his neck. A few minutes later, i fell asleep.

~

okay i feel like it was a bit too fast paced on this one, if you think that too, I'm sorry about that! So, yes, Cassandra is an Indosuchus! I wanted to lean away from the movies a little and make her a lil special one! Senpais still in the works, but a question, how would you feel about Senpai being a Nundasuchus?