Chapter 6

A/N: woah damn ow i feel BIBH:IYGB>:IUO DEAD i've been working on this for several hours lmao
~
(still on Pico)

I pulled out some papers, and read through, signing some stuff. I set it in a folder, and stuck it in a drawer, and went back downstairs, since the papers took me about thirty minutes. I went over to Keith, and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "whats goin on?" i asked. he simply shrugged, and pulled out his phone. i looked at what he was doing. sending memes to Skid's mom. She kept making comebacks with even better memes. seems as if they're locked in a meme war. i dragged him over to the living room and i sat on the couch, putting him on my lap, cuddling him. We both watched Pump play Horizon- and he was damn good. We all talked, even shared some laughs, and i even freaked out went Pump nearly got stomped on by a Thunderjaw. We eventually started watching a dumb show together, and we all laughed. I eventually got a text. 
(key / god = Skid
orange = Pico)

~

god: whatcha doin weirdo

orange: watching tv with the fam hbu

~
he sent me a picture of his mother drinking coffee.
~
orange: holy shit she looks like she's dying on the inside, is she ok?

god: yeah she is dying on the inside, she'll be ok

orange: poor thing

god: sh, she'll be fine as soon as i make her a sandwich

orange: aight, but how did pump get so good at horizon?

god: oh yeah, every once in a while pump and i meet up with a friend that kinda looks like my mom but has a bunch of scars like u lmao. she's really cool and she introduced the games to us. she also gives us the GOOD spooky candy, and some tips

orange: cool, she play the game too?? whats her name lmao

god: her names echo. and yeah she does lmao, she can kill a thunderjaw in a literal minute cause she has those REALLY good bows and arrows n shit. kills a stormbird in two because she finds them annoying like pump lmao

orange: jesus christ

god: lmao yea, see u later, gay orange, gimme a pic of u and keith, my moms weird and gets worried cuz ur scaaars

orange: yeah ok

after i sent him the picture, i put my phone down, and pump later went back to horizon, as we binged watched the show a week ago and forgot to finish. so, we watched Pump play. "WHAT THE HELL?" Keith shouted, as Pump had slid under the Thunderjaw, and knocked out a bunch of chillwater. "i learned from the best." Pump spoke.

"me?" keith asked.

"nah. came from echo."

"awe man."

keith sighed. "but you did help me on weaknesses on the machines. like..hitting the inside of a Thunderjaw." he spoke. "awe.." I could tell Keith felt honored. "any guns in the game?" i asked, gettig interested. "yeah, but the only one thats really close to modern guns is the deathbringer gun. but then theres the rattler and firestriker." he explained. "firestriker ammo explodes when it hits something." he spoke again. "intriguing. do go on.." i spoke. we talked about horizon a little more as he played. (and this ends the pre-written part of the book! hooray, now i dont need split screen!) 

there was a knock at the door. Keith immediately got up and went over to see what was going on. I pulled out the Uzi i had in my pocket- no one knocks THAT violently. Keith slowly got a grasp on the door knob, and opened the door. And there stood Sierra, in a ripped up dress, holding a knife. "take me back." she spoke in a low, cold voice. "no. i won't. you hurt me- you beat me to a pulp. I'm not going to go through that again." he spoke, stepping back. Pump stood up, annoyed, already. Sierra took a step closer to Keith. "Get away from him." He spoke. I got up- he might get hurt. "or what? you'll hurt me?" she teased. "I'm the one with the knife." she held up her knife, looking back at Keith. He kept trying to step away, yet every step brought her closer. pump signaled for Keith to make a run for upstairs. he did so, getting up, nearly slipping on the floor, as he has socks on, running up the stairs with Sierra chasing him. i ran upstairs with Pump, following them. "NOW!" i yelled, as i got in the room. Keith jumped out the window, grabbing onto a ledge, and getting down. Sierra went over to the window ledge, disappointed. "coward." she spoke. she turned around, and saw the Raptor, standing right infront of her.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU?" she yelled. "oh, pump? the spooky raptor that's gonna cut your throat and throw you out the window." i spoke, a smile on my face, imagining what would happen in just a moment. she tried to step back. Pump slammed her to the ground, trying to bite at her, but she kept trying to push his head away. I shot her arm, and she screamed in pain. he finally got a hold of her, and dragged her to the window, throwing her out. he turned normal, and coughed. "w-whats wrong?" i asked. i was concerned. did she stab him?

Pump's POV (yay lmao)

i coughed. i put a hand over my stomach, putting pressure on the wound. She had stabbed me. how? i dragged on her with her shot arm. Pico came over to me, and got on his knees. "Let me see." he spoke. i sighed, and uncovered my wound with my now blood-soaked hand. "HOLY GOD, THATS BAD." he yelled. "huh?" i looked down, and felt how big it was. pretty wide for a stab. i think she dragged it. Keith came in, seeing what's going on. "what is it- HOLY MACARONI, THAT'S BAD." Keith yelled, seeing my wound, and that the blood was now getting on the floor. Pico put me on the bed, and i took off my shirt, so he could wrap me up. it stung terribly as he did so. lucky for me, he eventually finished.

~
i feel bad for leaving it off so early into pumps POV but don't worry, it's because i wanted to finish it while on the bus- and i luckily did. see you next chapter, and yeah, I'll continue with pump, since he hasn't got a POV turn until now