Chapter 26

OKAY, i suck at naming books and anything in general. like i SUCK. so i might try to just screw with the title a bit after this chapters out. Also, I'm still working on Senpai and Cassandra. like, what dino are they gonna be? i dunno but while I'm working on it y'all can make some suggestions, cause i especially struggled with Keith a whole bunch

~

Skids POV

we laughed like crazy. It was eventually night.. "where are they? I thought they'd be home a while ago." I started getting worried. "probably having sex in a parking lot." Pump responded, and i laughed a little. "kinda seems like them." Pump spoke again. "i bet they are." I spoke, sighing. I stood up, walking off. I felt something grab my ankle. I looked down, seeing a pitch black, three fingered hand grabbing on. It tugged on my ankle, and i fell, getting dragged. "PUUUMP!" I yelled. He came running, and he grabbed my hands, and tried to pull me out. "HOW THE FUCK IS THERE A PORTAL THING IN THE GROUND?!" i screamed. "I DUNNO, BUT HANG ON!" He yelled back.

I eventually got away, but not without scratch marks. Something climbed out. "i- i thought you were dead.." I said, stepping back. It was Monster. I thought he died back when Sierra wasn't in jail just yet. He held out his hand, trying to beckon me over. I slowly backed up, and went outside. He followed. I grabbed pumps hand, and booked it to the shed. I knocked on the door, and senpai opened it. "yeah?" He asked. I pointed over to Monster. He sighed, and pulled out a Katana. (he isn't a weeb he just has one for no reason) he stood infront of us, as it walked over. Senpai stepped towards it, making it step back. He started swinging at it, it dodging multiple times. My tail came out, so i helped by using it to smack at the back of it's knees, so it fell over. Senpai stabbed it in the chest, and started stabbing it multiple times, even though it was finally dead.

"dude- it's dead.." Pump spoke. "Oh." Senpai realized, and stopped stabbing. I ran over, and kicked it in the head. "skid- SKID!" Pump yelled, trying to get me away from it. I wouldn't budge. Pump wrapped his arms around me, and held on, trying to get me to stop. I.. eventually did. I felt dizzy. He let go, so i could stand right. I walked around, nearly falling over. I felt Senpai pick me up, and put me on Pump's back. I held on. "have you eaten today?" Senpai asked. "just once." I replied. Pump carried me inside, and sat me on the couch. He sat next to me, and Senpai eventually came out with some Ramen Noodles. He handed me the bowl and some chopsticks. Weirdly, i knew how to use these. "thanks.." I spoke, and he smiled in response, and i started eating.

Senpai and Pump started up conversation, but i didn't say anything. All i wanted right now was to eat. It eventually started to rain. Senpai eventually made me some more. "Jesus, how much do you have?" I questioned. "uh..a bunch." Senpai replied, nervously laughing, and scratching the back of his neck. I shrugged. "can never stock up too much, i guess." I spoke, before eating. Damn, this was pretty good. I eventually finished, though. I got up, and walked to the kitchen, washing out the bowl. I went back to the living room, and heard knocking at the door. "I got it." I spoke, walking over, and opening the door. I saw Keith and Pico standing there, drenched in the rain. It seemed as Keith was holding something, but i didn't know what it was.

I immediately beckoned them in, and they walked in. Pump ran to get them a towel. He came back with said towel, and Keith and Pico shared it on the floor. i went over with Pump to see what's going on. "did you guys adopt a child or something?! Again?!" I asked. "skid, cmon.." Pump added, laughing a little. "n-no-" Keith spoke, shivering. "we found a dog that got run over. We don't know if it'll survive." Pico added. "ssshhhit. i..i can use what Echo taught me before the wedding." I spoke. "Hand me the dog." I added. Keith gently handed over the dog. It was only so young. "Pump, get the kit." I spoke, and he ran off. I gently set the dog on the floor, trying to stop the bleeding. Luckily, it wasn't ran over on the neck. Pump ran over, and i quickly did my best to treat the dog.

Keith's POV

i was cold..my jaw wouldn't stop jittering. Pico brought me closer, and i hugged onto him, trying to be warm. I eventually looked over at Skid. The dog wasn't even whimpering anymore. It was in his arms, trying to play with him. "awe..like April.." i admired. April and i were always able to have a connection with animals. Back at home, before everything got worse, we had a cat, and a dog. I always got along with the cat. I was the quiet one in the family. Which seems weird, since I'm a bit childish. April always got along with the pitbull we had. Our Siamese cat was just there to keep my company. She'd let me pick her up, and walk her around..she slept with me on the bed if i had a rough night. I miss that cat.

"poor husky." Skid spoke, sad, and worried. Yeah. The dog we found was a Siberian Husky. It was on the side of the road..so i begged Pico to take it home. He reluctantly agreed. I just didn't want to see it suffer. Pump gently took the husky in his hands. "it's only like..four weeks old.." Pump spoke. Senpai came over, and sat down. Pump gently set the pup down, which walked over to Senpai. Senpai gently reached out, and pet it. It leaned into his hand. I let go of Pico, and got up, walking into the kitchen. I knew a recipe for animals. So, i quickly made it, and put it in a small bowl, and gave it to Skid. "here. Give that to the husky." I spoke. He nodded, and took it. I sat down by Pico, watching as they all pitched in, taking a piece, and giving it to the dog. It seemed happy. "Hey. Are we gonna keep it?" Senpai asked. I looked up at Pico, who sighed, and smiled. "sure..i wouldn't mind." He spoke. Senpai gently picked up the dog, and examined it. "hmm..seems it's a female." Senpai spoke, before putting it down.

"hmm..why don't you two name her?" I suggested, pointing at Skid and Pump. Pump shook his head. "I'm not too good at naming.." Pump looked down at the dog. "awe, shush, i am too. We'll come up with something." Skid spoke, gently punching Pumps arm. "cmon. I bet you guys would choose a good one." Senpai encouraged. Skid and Pump got up, and walked off. The pup simply followed. I smiled at Pico, and he blushed, gently patting my head. We all talked, before Skid and Pump walked in, the dog following. "we've decided..over twelve minutes." Skid spoke. "what did you choose?" Pico asked. "we decided.." Skid trailed off.

"We'll name her Atu." They both spoke. "may sound like a male name..but it's actually a name for a female in the Banuk. We think it'd fit. Especially looking at her eyes. They have that nice, blue hue." Pump spoke. The dog ran over to me. "awe..she does. I think it fits her well." I replied, petting Atu. "We just..thought it would be nice." Skid spoke, sitting on the couch. "nice? it's a perfect name." Pico added, petting the dog. "yeah. fits her." Senpai added, gently petting the dogs back. Skid looked at his phone. "alright..i should go back. It's getting..even later." He spoke, looking out the window. "awe shush, you tired?" Pump asked. Skid nodded. Pump got up, and took him upstairs. Atu ran up the stairs, following. "alright..I'ma go take a shower." I spoke, standing up, and going upstairs.

~

ATUUUUUUU LETS GOOOOOO used a Banuk name generator cause i can't name things