Chapter 4

-Cut to League Of Villains-

We cut to a tied up, bloody, and beaten Kaminari, Being tortured for being 'caught' and failing his mission.

All for One: "So you little shit... You had enough yet?" All for one says with a sickening grin, He was in a bit of an angry mood, not only for the utterly crushing defeat that he suffered at the hands of Y/N and Vanica, but for the losses of Tomura Shigaraki, his future successor, and Dabi. He knew what his real identity was and what he had intended to do to the hero society. And now, thanks to You and Vanica, that could no longer happen. So he decided to take his anger out on Kaminari.

All for One: "Oh~ I forgot to take this off~" He says as he slowly, and as painfully as possible, tears the tape off of Kaminaris's mouth. His groans of pain only made all for one all the happier.

Kaminari: "P-P-Please Please, Just hear me out ok? I didn't fail my mission, I was never exposed for being a traitor ok? Just let me explain, please!!" Begs Kaminari, hoping that the merciless masked man would stop hurting him.

All for One: "Y'know, I feel a bit bad for you so you only get ONE and only one chance to explain yourself. Now then. *He pulls out a chair and sits on it* Explain yourself." He says radiating some killer intent, making Kaminari gulp in fear.

Kaminari: "O-Ok," He then goes on to explain Aizawas reaction to seeing You and Vanica slaughtering an army, and the expulsion of Himself and Mineta.

All for One: "Hm. That's a pretty plausible story, brat. And according to my lie detector quirk, you aren't lying, so..." He then cuts himself off as an idea pops into his head.

All for One: "Hey brat. How would like a chance to redeem yourself?" All for one says with a grin.

Kaminari: "R-Redemption? Are you serious??" He says in a surprised tone.

All for One: "Yes, Redemption. Now do you want a second chance or not? By the way, if you say no I'll keep torturing you until you die." All for One says.

Kaminari: "O-Ok what do I need to do?" Kaminari says in a slightly shaken tone.

All for One: "First, I'll give you some quirks. I was gonna make another nomu like the one in the USJ but I figured that this would be a better Idea." He then gives Kaminari Super Strength, Super Speed, Ultra Regeneration, and Shock Absorption.

All for One: "Now that I've given you these abilities. You need to go and end my brother's legacy." All for one says in a dark, menacing tone of voice.

Kaminari: "Brother? You never mentioned having a brother?" Kaminari said in a confused tone of voice.

All for One: "Oh right, I never explained the whole thing with One for All." He then goes on to explain the whole story of One for All and All for One.

Kaminari: "W-Wow. That's Insane! So I'm guessing that I need to go and kill the current user of One for All?" Kaminari says, shocked at the story that he just heard.

All for One: "Yes, and the current user of One for All is...

Izuku Midoriya."