Chapter 7

Y/n: "Wonder who that is?" You asked yourself.

You then expanded your senses to outside your front door, seeing that whoever is at your door has no harmful intent. You go to open it, what you saw a weird hybrid of a bear and a mouse.

You then gave a shocked and confused face, as the weird hybrid thing then spoke

???: "Hey there! Can I come in? I wanna talk!" The weird chimera thing said in a professional tone of voice.

-Flashback to Nezu 2 hours before meeting you-

Nezu: "Ok guys! I found their location!" Nezu said to everyone at the raid meeting.

Endeavor: "Really? Then spill it already!" Endeavor shouted hybrid principle.

Nezu: "First off endeavor, don't about at me. I was just going to show their location. Second: Here it is." He then shows a Digital Map of a forest with a Red Dot in the top right of the map.

Nezu: "That's where they are. We'll be going there in 2 hours to ask them to join UA. I'll be the one doing the talking. In case they try to attack me or don't seem friendly, you guys come out and surprise attack them and restrain them." Nezu explains to everyone in the raid meeting.

Nezu: "We should also stay on guard. We don't know what those 2 are entirely capable of. You have 2 hours to prepare, DISMISSED." After nezu said that, everyone started to leave the room.

Izuku: "Hey Kacchan, Todoroki, what do you think we should do?" Question Izuku to todoroki and bakugo.

Bakugo: "WE DONT KNOW THEIR FULL CAPABILITIES YOU FUCKING MORON! WE'RE GOING IN PRACTICALLY BLIND YOU DAMN NERD!" The Explosive Pomeranian shouted at Midioriya.

Todoroki: "As much as I hate to admit it, Bakugo Is right. We're going in blind. And I highly doubt that all they could do was hand to hand and swordplay." Todoroki said slightly worried about the full extent of Yours and Vanicas powers.

Izuku: *Sigh* "I guess you're right." said the greenette disappointed that he couldn't get to come up with a plan with Bakugo and Todoroki.

-Cut back to Y/n meeting Nezu-

You just stood there, shocked at what you're seeing. I mean, who wouldn't be when you're seeing a walking talking animal wearing a suit and SHOES.

Y/n: "I- I was expecting a million other things to happen when I opened that door, yet I was NEVER expecting a walking talking animal to be one of them. Also," you then don a menacing look on your face, as you send a large burst of killer intent of the bushes and trees behind nezu, making everyone behind them shiver and gulp in fear. Just the killer intent your radiating right now makes a certain group of 1-a students remind them of All for One.

Izuku: 'H-His presence!! It makes all for one look like a baby lion compared to a Giant! Cmon midioriya MOVE!' The green bean said in his head, trying to gain the courage to move.