Chapter 16

Izuku: "Momoshiki, that's a nice name, I'm Izuku Midoriya, Nice to meet you!" Izuku says Politely.

Y/n: "No need to introduce yourselves, I already know who all of you are. As everything y/n sees and hears, I see and hear. But do I give him his privacy for 'those' moments." Momoshiki says through your body.

Aizawa: "Well Momoshiki, Who exactly are you? And why didn't you come out until now?" Aizawa questioned him.

Y/n: "Well, as for who I am, You could say im an Alien, As for why I didn't come out until now, It's because I've never needed to. You've all seen how powerful he is correct? If he's got the situation handled then why help?" Momoshiki replies through your body.

Aizawa: "Wait... Alien? Nevermind that's not important. Is there any more of you?" Aizawa questions.

Y/n: "Yes, there is more of me, let me tell you all a story." Momoshiki then goes on to explain the Otsutsuki clan and who they are and what they're about, the Kama Mark, and he also explains the upcoming threat that's coming to the world.

Aizawa: "So basically what your telling me is that your one of this super-powerful god race called the " Otsutsuki" and more are gonna come here, And also y/n has this "Kama" which allows you to take control of his body in case he's in a near-death situation, Did I get everything?" Aizawa says in a nonbelieving tone of voice.

Y/n: "Yes basically, but there is one more thing I didn't mention, Kama allows me to slowly replace everything about y/n with my own, DNA, Body structure, everything. But if the person who has the Kama becomes friends with the Otsutsuki inhabiting their body, that won't happen." Momoshiki says through your body.

Eri then nervously comes up to Momoshiki with red eyes, signifying that she was crying her eyes out. After learning that he was alive she was ecstatic, but then she learned that this "Momoshiki" had taken control of his body, She then tugs on his pants then asks:

Eri: "M-Mr Momoshiki sir... When are you gonna give Papa back?" Eri asks, not knowing the whole story.

Y/n: "He'll come back when he starts to gain consciousness, which won't be for-" He then gets cut off by the horn on his head suddenly start to disappear.

Y/n: "Right now actually. One last thing, tell everything I said to you guys to y/n. He'll need to know all of this, and Also, He may not show it but he cherishes and thinks of you all as his friends. So don't mess screw that up, Anyways, have a nice day." Momoshiki says as you start to wake up and your normal facial features return to normal.

Y/n: "W-What the hell just happened? First I was dying and now I-" you then get interrupted by everyone in class 1-a tackling you into a hug.

Izuku: "Y-You idiot! Do You know how worried you made us?!?" Izuku says while crying.

Bakugo: "Y-You damn Extra! Better be fuckin thankful that you didn't die, otherwise, I would've fucking killed you!" Bakugo says while turning away, but still crying.

Eri: "P-Papa! Your back!" Eri says while crying.

Todoroki doesn't say anything, he just looks away from you while smiling a bit.

Everyone else basically had the same reactions as Izuku and Bakugo, crying happy tears that you didn't meet your end.

Aizawa: "As much As I'd like to celebrate, we have to leave. This place is completely wrecked." Aizawa says while pointing at all the destruction that the battle caused.

Y/n: "Yeah, I agree. Let's just leave this place." You said while wanting to leave this place as soon as possible.

-Timeskip a day later.-

We cut to class 1-a a chilling in the dorms, because of what happened, They got a week off of School.

We then see you in your room holding an unconscious vanicas hand. As she slowly starts to stir awake.

Vanica: "W-What happened... WAIT! Y/N! WHERE IS Y-" As she was about to finish, she was suddenly kissed on the lips. As she was about to resist, you stop and say to her:

Y/n: "Sleep well sleepy head?" You said to her while flashing a million-watt smile.

She then starts tearing up, then she starts full-on crying. She then gets up and runs toward you bringing you into the tightest hug you have ever felt.

Vanica: "Y-Y-YOUR ALIVE!!! I THOUGHT WHEN DANTE STABBED YOU YOU WERE DEAD! IM SO HAPPY YOUR ALIVE!!" She says while crying happy tears.

Y/n: "Geez calm down vanica, you're gonna soak my uniform." You say while smiling.

Vanica then calms down and wipes her tears away.

Vanica: "Y-You Idiot." She says smiling back at you.

-Timeskip 1 hour.-

Aizawa: "Y/n, Vanica, there's something you need to know." Aizawa says while prepping to tell you what Momoshiki told him.

Y/n: "Well? Come on out with it already." You say getting impatient.

Aizawa then goes on to explain what happened after you "Died" and the whole deal with the Otsutsuki clan.

You and Vanica are shocked to hear this, but then you two smirk, confusing Aizawa.

You and Vanica: "Otherworldly threat huh? Well, If those bastards try anything..."

You and Vanica: "WE'LL DO EVERYTHING WE CAN TO STOP THEM!"