Chapter 23

Vanica was shocked to hear you say that, I mean in all the years they spent together you never really said anything all about your parents. Every time she would ask about them you would just say that "You didn't know them" and didn't say anymore.

Turns out, you weren't lying or dodging the question, from the shock on your face, she could tell that you were telling the truth all this time.

Vanica: "Wait... They're your parents? How could you possibly know that?" Vanica asks you.

Y/n: "We'll vanica if you must know, The blonde guy has the same right eye like mine, Now that could just be a coincidence but take a look at the woman, They look like they are together, plus I have the same pattern in my EMS as hers. Now that can't just be a coincidence." You reply to vanica.

Vanica then gets an idea in her head, and then says; "Wait! Why not ask Momoshiki if he can confirm this?" Vanica says to you.

Y/n: "Yeah! Why didn't I think of that?!" You then sit in a lotus position and go into your mindscape, seeing Momoshiki already ready to answer whatever questions you may have.

Y/n: "Hey Momoshiki, you wouldn't by chance know those 2 in the picture do you?" You ask Momoshiki.

Momoshiki: "Alright kid, before I tell you anything, have a seat, this is gonna be a long story." Momoshiki says while sitting down, prompting you to do the same.

Momoshiki: "Alright, for starters, Those two in the picture are your parents. Secondly, their names are Boruto Uzumaki and Sarada Uchiha. Your true name isn't Y/n, L/n, It's Y/n Uzumaki-Uchiha, But you can choose to have only one of those names if you want to." Momoshiki says, basically answering almost all of your questions in one go.

Y/n: "T-Thats... Wow... I-I," you say in a shocked tone of voice. I mean, you just found out about your long-lost mother and father, You've always been curious about them for year's but when you reached the age of 15 and mastered all of your abilities, you didn't care about them anymore.

Y/n: "D-Do you know if they're alive or not?" You asked nervously, once you finally knew of their existence, you wanted to meet them. You wanted to get to know them and question them. Then Momoshiki started to speak, making your heart sink.

Momoshiki: "Well, I can say for certain that they're alive. So don't worry about that." Momoshiki said making you breathe a sigh of relief.

Momoshiki: "BUT. They're currently being held captive by the king, being tortured with every passing day. Because they were the first people ever to find out his weakness, and the first people to give him a run for his money, but he used a dirty trick and cheap tactics to gain an advantage over them, If he didn't do those tricks he wouldn't have won, I can guarantee that, After the king won, He trapped them in his time jail, A place where prisoners can never age or die. They have been trapped in that prison for his knows how long. The King has been torturing them every day, trying to get them to break, but they haven't, wanna know why?" Momoshiki asks after telling you what's happening to Boruto and Sarada.

You were pissed after hearing that. Hell, you were about to go berserk from pure rage. But Momoshiki just slapped you to snap you out of it.

Y/n: "That bastard is gonna die most painful way possible. I'm gonna make sure of that, Now how haven't they been broken yet? Of course, that's a good thing but I'm just curious?" You asked while angry at the king.

Momoshiki: "It's because of you, When you were born they had no choice but to leave you behind when they heard that the Otsutsuki king was coming to attack earth. They've been wanting to see you again, so they've been enduring it, pushing through the pain. All to see you." Momoshiki says to you.